CHAPTER 8 - WHIRLWIND

He barged into his bedroom with the scotch bottle in his hand and realised it was already 3 in the morning. Such a stressful day it was. He looked into the mirror and smiled. Yes, finally that girl is here. I shall now show her what she has messed with. That little smirk disappeared from his face when he thought about what he did. How could he touch that woman? That unworthy piece of filth in his life. Damn it. That wasn't my plan. How could I do this to a woman! He was ashamed of himself. Anyways.

He went to his balcony taking another gulp of the scotch and looked at the windows opposite to his room. It was her room. The lights were off 'What was she doing inside?' he thought.
She wasn't that weak to commit suicide, he knows and walked off from there.

Aryan opened the door and saw Samantha lying on the floor in the same position where he threw her down last night. He looked around the room she didn't touch anything till now. Probably she cried herself to sleep and the night wasn't that long either, just four hours ago the mishap occurred. He was an early man or maybe he didn't want to give her time to fight with fate but he cursed himself when he saw her like this. She was too innocent. He knew what he did was soo wrong! He bent down to check on her and gently removed her hair locks falling on her face as he pushed them behind her ear. Damn she was so astonishingly beautiful. He caressed her cheeks lovingly with his fingers and noticed she was burning with fever.

He decided to let her sleep for some more time seeing her condition and came out of the room.

"Sir, there's a call from Markus. He was asking whether he should deposit the check?" he heard. It was Julia, the girl who usually attends calls at his home, she belonged to the servant quarters.
He stretched his hand forward as he took the call from her and went out of the gym.
As he went downstairs after finishing the call he heard noises coming from the kitchen. He has his own problems to deal with and these ladies at home have no job than to pick on silly reasons. Damn it. He cursed as he walked towards the kitchen.
"What's happening here!?" He shouted looking at the head chef.
"Sir, I'm ...." the man stammered.
"Aryan" he heard his mother speak up instead of the chef.
"I wasn't talking to you" he answered. "What's happening here Mr.Roberts? Why do you look so flushed today? Is there a problem?" Aryan asked looking his mother who was the actual problem there. He knew it.
"Ummm No sir. Julia has sent me the menu for today but Mam was a little upset with it. She wanted Italian." he said.
"Is that all?" Aryan asked and the chef nodded a Yes.
"Can't believe it. You find a new reason everyday to prove that you're an important member of this house and things should go according to you! Is it?" Aryan asked angrily.
"Yes! I'm your mother and I've all the rights on this house, I expect things to go my way" she said.
He nodded disapprovingly and smiled "You realised it soo soon that you are mother? Roberts, cook what Julia has decided for today. You're the chef and it's up to you. You work for me and not for them. Those who're unhappy with it can cook for themself. Is that clear?" Roberts nodded as he felt relieved. "Duken?" Aryan called a guy. "Sir" Duken answered him. "Mam wants some changes in her menu. Help her with it" "Yes sir" Duken replied. Aryan rolled his eyes as he walked away.

He stopped for a minute in the hallway when he remembered about Samantha, she was having fever. She needs help too as he didn't let her go home to bring anything. He called Julia to tell about Samantha. He said she needed new clothes and everything as she was from a poor family and her parents refused to acknowledge their marriage. However, he didn't reveal the complete truth that it was a forceful wedding. Julia smiled as she heard about her Boss marrying a commoner "I always knew, you had a simple taste" "Juliaa....." "Let me say this please...." she smiled. "I'm really happy for you. I'm sure she is the right girl for you." "Is it? You didn't even meet her" he mocked as she already drew conclusions about Samantha. "I know about your taste sir. I'm just upset you didn't call anyone for the wedding. Does madam..." "No one knows as of now except you and Aden" he said waving his hands. "That means you were pretty confident about your life partner." Julia smiled confidently. "I had this doubt last night itself when those decorators left the guest room. So how was your wedding night?" She asked making him smile. "I'm not suppose to answer that question, you know" Aryan said, even he doesn't know why. He just felt Samantha belonged to him now. "Ahaaan..." she chuckled. "You know what" she whispered to him childishly. "Hmmm?" "Many of the workers saw you last night, carrying a girl in your arms and roaming...I thought they were hallucinating" she said. "They were true. You know my reputation" Aryan said reminding her he had many affairs before. "I know you. You would never bring them home" she said. "Hmmm" he smiled at her. Julia was the only one who could speak to him like that as she was just like his sister who understood him. He never treated her like a mere servant at his house.

He went to Samantha's room after the chit-chat and saw her still lying on the floor. Is she sleeping or has she collapsed, he thought. Grabbing a glass of water he sat next to her. He sprinkled some water on her face and she gently rubbed her face. She felt dizzy as she opened her eyes. "Mommy..." she muttered when she realised where she was. She looked up as she found the monster staring at her. For the first time she didn't feel the usual hatred and the negative vibes she got from him. She got up and clutched her clothes together avoiding his eyes. He looked extremely sexy and hot with that sweat dripping from his face. His muscles bulging out from the vest he wore probably indicating the amount of hardwork he put in the gym. His face, his eyes, that jawline, his beard, God so manly! "It's 7:00. I want you to get up and get ready. I'm giving you 30 minutes" he said coldly as she nodded getting up. Is everything okay? This monster never behaves so nicely she thought.
Samantha smiled as she saw a lady at the door and the lady smiled back at her as she walked in. "Aryan sir" she said and Aryan nodded at her getting up from the floor as he knew she was here with the things he asked her. "You arranged so quickly" Aryan said. "It's my job" Julia replied gracefully. Julia looked at Samantha who looked very tired "Samantha looks really tired. A night to remember?" she asked teasingly. Samantha didn't know how to reply and looked down. "Blush blush" Julia said. "This is soo embarrassing" Samantha thought to herself. "Samantha needs to get ready Julia, Bye" Aryan said. That was rude, Samantha thought. Julia smiled as she nodded "But why is she in this room Sir? You can just..." "Everything happened just so quickly I didn't have time to adjust....My room is very dark for her liking so we thought of spending..." he left the remaining for Julia to add up on her own. "Ahh I get it!" She chuckled and left the room. "30 minutes. She brought everything you need." He said looking at Samantha and walked out of the room. Samantha closed the door behind him hurriedly to get ready. "How can someone abruptly change their mood , Moron. But why is he lying? This isn't a bloody happy wedding." Samantha thought.

What's wrong with me? Why am I..... Aryan snapped out of his thoughts when he heard someone knocking his bedroom door.

"Yes??" he barked.
There came no answer. He walked up to the door and saw his mother standing there in partial tears. "Now what?" He asked her angrily. "I've no time to deal with your nonsense. I'm getting late for work" he barked. "You leave at 8:30 Aryan it's 7 now" she said rolling her eyes and walked into his room. "Where's your wife?" She asked STUNNING him for a moment. She knew it? He looked at her calmy not wanting to express his shock "None of your business" "You get married and your mother...." "Anything else?" He cut her off. "Yes! I want to meet her and I want you to throw her out of my house" she said. "My house" he corrected smiling at her which made her mad. "Who's she?" She asked. "Who told you about this?" Aryan asked doubtfully as he didn't want to hear Julia's name. Julia was his close confidant. "A reporter." came his mother's reply which relieved him. "That's not the answer I expect! Who is she? You thought of marrying some common woman? How can you just...." "She's my wife" "I don't accept her" "Not my problem. I don't even care because I do accept her." "I will throw her out of..." "You know you can't" they argued.
"Aryan! I'm your mother and you can't...." she shouted angrily. "Stop reminding yourself everyday that you're my mother. Everyone knows that already. Say something new?"
He accused her bitterly. She closes her eyes impatiently "Enough! Just tell me where is she you can't imagine what will I do to her." He rolled his eyes at her warning "She's in the guest room Mrs.Sinha. On the third floor?" and she made her way out of his room. It irked Ayushi Sinha that Aryan gave her so much importance. Aryan knew everyone would torture Samantha from today and that's what he wanted. Maybe not. For a moment he thought if Samantha reveals the truth to Mrs.Sinha it would be so easy for her to escape. He looked at the clock, he still had 20 minutes.