CHAPTER 26- Devil Within

Samantha opened her eyes and saw her husband looking at her. He was staring at her bruised lips. "That's okay" she smiled at him realising he controlled his best not to hurt her. He gently touched her lips caressing the bruise as she closed her eyes not knowing what to do. His warm hand made her shiver that instant. How she tried to kiss him days ago and backed off but today he made her kiss him. She believed that this relationship has a future. Yes, it does. It was love, she loved her husband. What about him? He was the person who makes her feel every emotion. She reminisced all the moments they spent together. She knew she was melting right there when a sound made her snap out of her world. It was his mobile. He left her unwillingly as she got out of her trance. He picked up his mobile when she caught his hand "We need to talk.." she told politely.
"Give me five. It's urgent" he replied "Aryan Richards, code O17E........"
She kept waiting but seems like his call was never ending then she heard him "Why don't you get ready till then I shall finish the call. We are going out". She nodded in reply as she got up to get dressed.
She came out of the dressing room wearing a pair of Denims and a long sleeved top. Her hair neatly tied into a ponytail and with minimal makeup. She looked at him intently for any kind of signal but he was still busy scolding the person on the call about being unprofessional. "Aryan..." she called out lowly making him aware of her presence and he casted a look at her signalling her to keep quiet. "Just a sec" he muttered and turned to her "Go down, I shall come. It's unavoidable"
"We need to talk..."
"I know..." he said irately.
She nodded and left the room.
She saw Ayushi and Myrah talking among themselves. Is it about her, she wondered. That 'bitch' deserved it.
Samantha quietly sat in the sofa opposite to them and sensed that she was being avoided. "Mom..." she called and Mrs.Sinha looked at her in response. "I was wondering if you could give me the recipe of Blue berry cheese cake? I shall make it tomorrow..." she stammered. Ayushi smiled in reply "Okay"
"I am sorry...for.."
"That's okay"
"Are you angry at me?"
"I was.."
"You forgave me now, right?"
Ayushi nodded.
Myrah just rolled her eyes. 'She won't apologise me?'
וווווווו×
Samantha sat next to Aryan silently as he drove the car. How should I start?
He kept stealing glances at her every now and then for her to understand that she should start talking. She felt it difficult but finally made the move.
"Where are we going??"
"For dinner"
"And why is that?"
He shrugged in reply.
"Are we celebrating our first errmm...kiss??"
He looked at her "You think so? It's second I guess?" He reminded her that day when she unsuccessfully brushed her lips over his.
She pouted in reply feeling shy. I always threw myself at you.
"Maybe...we are celebrating.." he lied to comfort her.
Silence. Did you enjoy the kiss?
"You wanted to talk something...?" He asked turning off the music. DON'T question on our relationship.
"Yeah..." What do I say? I love you? How should I say that I saw you and Myrah together!? That horrific scene just stabbed me inside? Why do I feel you can never betray me but that moment....I can't doubt you. I trust you but then...If I question you, our relationship might end forever. What if I am wrong about you two?
"Then....What is it?"
"H-h-uh....It was my first kiss" she blurted unknowingly. Why am I talking about KISS,KISS,KISS!?
"I know..." he said amused by her behaviour and she gave him a confused look "U-h-h..The way you kissed..I could say" he corrected himself.
"Was I bad?" She asked innocently. What shit are you asking?
His breath hitched for a moment. You were beautiful.
It was such an uncomfortable question coming from her.
"U-uh...NO" This is too much now Samantha.
"Hmmm...So..I was good..."
He nodded hesitantly. What are you asking Samantha Bose? I never knew this side of yours.
Silence.
"Why did you kiss me?" She finally managed to ask. Seems like the kiss was her topic for the day.
Because you're mine Samantha and I felt like kissing you.
"Becau--use.....you're my wife" he muttered.
"H-h-uh...what!?" She asked him intently feeling relieved at his reply. Is he ready for our new life together? Should I tell him about my feelings?
"I mean you kissed me improperly and I just helped you!" He pursed his lips feeling nervous at her interrogation.
"H-h-uh..?" She got confused at his reply this time "What do you mean???"
"Can you just shut up?" I shouldn't have hinted to you talk.
"No..please tell me WHY did you kiss me??" She begged.
"Because you were bad ...."
"NO!" She got offended. "You asked me TO KISS YOU! Im talking about that!"
"I don't want to talk about it " he ignored. He knew she would talk about it but deep down even he wanted to.
"But I want to! Enough of this! You know how I feel about y-y..." she couldn't confess "Just stop the CAR! We need to TALK!"
"I'm listening...." Just confess it.
"I want you to ANSWER.....JUST STOP..!" She screamed, tears brimming down her eyes.
"Oh well, seems like my slave just forgot her place? Yeah?" He asked her sarcastically as he took a swift turn into the next lane halting the car in a deserted area. Withdrawing his seat belt he looked at her, she was now crying hurt by his words.
"What do you want to talk about? Haven't I told you before that you can NEVER question me?"
She looked down crying "I will never question you after this.."
He wiped her tears gently cupping her face unable to see her in pain. I shouldn't have addressed you like that.
She looked at him who was busy staring at her tears and stained face unsure of what to do.
"Why did you ask me to kiss you?" She asked pushing his hand away from her.
"Do I need to answer that?" He asked pissed off. You know why I kissed you!
"Ofcourse you do. All these days you made me feel like an unwanted piece of filth, w-h-ho was trying to throw herself at you! But today you j-ju-s-st....How could you? W-h-h-yy??"
"Why? Because you were right, all these months you just forced yourself on me! Not once but...soo many times! I lost the count...so.." she broke into sobs hearing him. "So I thought it would be BETTER to give what YOU B.E.G FOR!" He mouthed disgustingly. Can't you just deal with our kiss Samantha?Why do you want to dig into it?
"Please..just tell me the truth" she broke into uncontrollable tears hearing his words. Did he really mean what he just said?
"I AM! AND instead of you trying to force yourself on me I thought I would give it a shot!? You know what I mean?"
"I'm not... forcing..I.."
"Oh yeah? You're not? That's the reason you get all turned on ?? And your body goes into begging....?"
"I DON'T!" She shouted at him. How could he point a finger on her? "You don't??? Right! But your body speaks something else. It doesn't deceive like your words do.." He taunted sarcastically.
She wiped her face "You're lying! We both know how.. difficult.."
"It's difficult for you! I just helped you in toning down your excitement! Got it? Don't take it in some other way...I have no hots for you.." he justified himself making her cry even more.
He doesn't love me. How could I even think he could love me? Our first kiss doesn't even matter to him. I'm a nobody. Just a Nobody. She cried to herself.
"Happy now?any more questions!?" He asked angrily regretting his own words. What the fuck did I just say?
How come you talk like this? Do I look like a horny slut to you?
She nodded a no. She covered her face in her hand trying to force back the tears spilling out for an unworthy man.
Rubbing her face to stop herself from crying more even though it hurt. He wore his seat belt and was about to start "Can we head back? I'm not hungry" she spoke softly.
Just a moment ago she wanted to celebrate their first kiss. Why did she even ask him? She deserved to be happy for a day atleast.
He drove off angrily and she kept looking out of the window to hide her tears throughout their journey.
ווווווווו
"How was the dinner?" Julia asked.
Samantha smiled at her "Pleasant" she lied looking at Aryan from the corner of her eyes.
"Mrs.Sinha was asking for you Sam, she's in the garden" Julia.
"Okay" she left sadly. She could feel her husband staring at her.
"So..?" Julia asked Aryan who was busy looking at Samantha leave. He composed himself "Yeah?"
"Is everything fine?"
"Absolutely" he watched her till she disappeared.
"You sure?"
"Yeah.."
"I didn't find the positivity she possesses around her today..? Something about you or with you or.."
"Gosh! C'mon she's a little tired! Everything's fine. She fought with them...."
"But they've patched up long ago?"
"Is it?"
"Didn't she tell you?"
"No, she did" he lied.
"Then??"
"Nothing, I'm sleepy"
וווווווווווו×
"Why did Mrs.Sinha call you?"
"For a cake's recipe and marital life investigation about her daughter in laws.."
"Myrah too??" Aryan asked a little shocked. She was no newly wed bride.
Samantha got angry when she heard him ask about Myrah.
"Yeah" she nodded looking away.
"What did you say then?"
"Nothing real. All lies. Fake smiles. Fake blushes. She really enjoyed our non existent dinner date." she answered sarcastically.
He rolled his eyes in reply. "And Myrah?what about her?"
"Why don't you ask her story if you're that interested in her!?
"H--huh? What do you mean?"
Ohh wow! Do you really want me to expose your dirty side?
"You don't know it?"
"About?"
Don't piss me off now.
"Nothing" she went to her side of the bed to sleep. 'I shall never forgive you for what you did to me. For making me fall in love with you. I hate the fact that I love you. I wanted to start a new life with you. I wanted you to make love to me but all you think is I'm some horny whore trying to force herself on you! But from this moment I promise myself that you're non-existent for me. I hate you.'
ווווווווווווו×
After that night, Samantha never tried to speak to him. Few days passed by and she knew her marriage was heading nowhere and it would get worse if she tried to mend it. Aryan was unaware of the things happening in her life. She went for job interviews after he left home without telling anyone and returned home before he came. She rejected jobs that came her way through Harper obvious so that Aryan doesn't know. She still doubted Aryan's relationship with Myrah but never wanted to question him, convincing herself that he doesn't matter to her now. She was just waiting for him to throw her out of his life. She never responded to his taunts unlike before. On the other hand, he missed his wild tigress. His wife. He never displayed his emotions though acting like he doesn't care but inside he was dying. He regretted his words he blurted that day. And unlike before he didn't touch her or push her to face her inner urges. Everything was mechanical. They hardly had conversations.
וווווווווווו
"Heard you got the JOB?" Julia exclaimed.
"Yeah! HR at GK Constructions! From tomorrow at 9! Who told you?" Samantha hugged Julia.
"Wow!! Mrs.Sinha. Did you tell Aryan?"
"It's a surprise" she said nervously. I won't tell him.
"WOW!I was waiting for you... Bye now!"
"You're leaving?? It's 5?"
"My train..Its my longest vacation in years you know! I gotta be quickk....!" Julia laughed with excitement.
"Enjoy" Samantha hugged her.
"Byeeee. Take care of him and yourself ofourse" She pecked on her cheeks and Samantha waved sadly.
ווווווו×ווווו

Hope the update was good.
I really don't know why I wrote this one.
I will try to be regular guys. I'm sorry it took two weeks to update this part. Anyways thank you for waiting. Do vote and comment❤