CHAPTER 34 - Faltering Love

Her hands tugged at his shirt "Aryan" she moaned as he was busy exploring the nape of her neck, placing gentle wet kisses. He caught one of her hands and yanked it behind her back pulling her closer "Tell me, Samantha, what do you like?" he whispered slowly in her ear and continued placing kisses all across her face while his other hand pulled the waistband of her pajamas and slipped his hand inside. 

He didn't get an answer she was too lost in the pleasure that she was receiving from him. Her eyes felt moist as his hands slipped inside her pajamas and pulled the waistband of her panties. She knew what was coming next as she struggled for air. She knew he was going to touch her most feminine part. Tears slipped from her eyes, she didn't know if she was happy and sure about this but she wanted it. She clutched onto his shirt tightly knowing he would touch her but her knees gave away. He placed one leg between her thighs to get better access and stopped her from closing her legs.

He looked at her flushed face and noticed the tears in the corner of her eyes. He kissed them away which made her smile inwardly. She was still shy to touch him or respond to him with equal passion but he understood her. He understood that she was innocent and couldn't communicate with him about her needs. He understood that she enjoyed everything he did to her body. He liked her willingness and her responsiveness to his touches but she might not be the one to make a move. He smiled proudly. He likes when a woman is willing but submissive.

"Tell me when to stop," he said pecking her on her lips as he slipped one hand inside her folds. "Ahh--" she moaned throwing her hand back to the wall. That was the first time a man ever touched her womanhood. She was wet. He left her hand and brought it to her neck holding her in place. "You're very wet" he whispered sexily making her blush. "Look at me," he said as his other hand was exploring her wet folds. She whimpered. He toyed with her enjoying the tremble that shot through her legs. She tried shutting her legs but no use. "Please.." she moaned. He slid those fingers back into her increasing the pace of them, into that beautiful heat that had obsessed him since the beginning. He watched her beautiful face sweating and her lips part to find his. He bent down but didn't kiss her and she pulled him closer by his neck to capture his lips as he continued to finger her. His empty hand gently moved down to grip her breast and gently squeezed it. She moaned loudly into his mouth. He needed to give her this and mark her his own. Her whimpers drove him mad but somewhere he wanted her confirmation before she was pushed to her release.

She had no idea how badly he wanted this for himself, how badly he wanted to be inside her. That's when guilt pricked him. What am I doing he thought to himself. He looked at her condition, the way she was at his disposal begged to be touched by him. Am I still doubting her?

He pushed his thoughts aside for a minute. Let's see how far is she willing to take this.

He knew she was close as her walls tightened around his fingers. He quickened his pace in response to her urges. Her nails dug into his shoulder. She looked at him with urgency and he was gazing at her intensely. "You look at me while you cum" he commanded. The amount of emotional intimacy they shared was unlike anything either of them have ever imagined. He was waiting for a confirmation as she nodded. He moved his fingers at a faster pace ruthlessly determined to seek her out an orgasm. His other hand occasionally pinched her nipples through the thick fabric. As the pressure built he saw her writhing against him completely at his mercy. He wanted to worship her body, take her right there. I am soo close she thought to herself when she heard a light knock on the door.  She cursed herself for hearing it. "Someone's knocking," she said faintly. He didn't listen to her at first as he was busy kissing her neck. "Aryan..stop" she whispered pushing his hand away.

That's when he heard the knock and got off her. There was someone knocking on the door for a long time but they were too lost to even hear it. 

"Samantha..?" they heard again as Ayushi called. 

Samantha looked at him and said, "Go open the door!"

"Like this..?" he asked. His shirt was creased and his hair was messy. She then looked at his fingers and got embarrassed. "Do I look the same?" she asked quickly composing herself.

He shrugged and left for the washroom. Samantha quickly opened the door to find Ayushi and Myrah standing there with sample invitation cards for New Year's. "Shavir is announcing a new colab on New Year's, thought you should check the sample cards too!" Ayushi said.

"Oh! Come inside" she invited them.

What am I doing? What happened to me? He asked himself looking in the mirror as he splashed some cold water across his face. 

"Who is it?" He asked loudly from the changing room.

"Mrs. Sinha has come to show the invitation cards," she said nervously and he ignored it.

Samantha chatted with them when she heard "Do you see my blazer there?" 

She saw it on the bed. She remembered him throwing it when they were making out and blushed. Samantha said "Give me a minute" to Ayushi and took the blazer.

Ayushi was happy seeing her son and daughter-in-law enjoying their marital life. She prayed silently to keep them together always.  

"Here" she handed him smiling. I have never seen her so happy! he thought.

"Thank you," he said and got busy dressing. "I have a meeting from afternoon till late night today" he informed her.

"Oh..okay" she said. "They are waiting outside, is it okay if I..?" she asked hesitantly.

"Yeah.." he nodded. 

"I like this one more mom" she showed them a card, "I think the gold on the edge makes it classy"

"It's nice...." Mrs. Sinha said. "What do you think Aryan?" she asked seeing him grab stuff before he leaves.

He stopped in his tracks to give them an earful but he was in no mood to fight. He eyed Samantha who looked at him pleadingly "Upto you people," he said exasperated. He looked at Ayushi's sad expression and walked towards them to take the card. "Yeah, it feels expensive!" he said rubbing his fingers on the edge of the material. 

"Suits with the theme too" Myrah exclaimed.

He nodded. "This is fine" he said. "Samantha.." he signaled her to come aside. "Yes..?" she asked.

He came forward to gently pull her into a hug. "I'll see you in the evening," he said.

I can't push her away if I continue to love her like this. I need to maintain my distance. I won't be able to stop myself the next time. I can't take the proximity. I can't take this anymore. She needs to get out of my life once and for all! He thought as he drove.