CHAPTER 9 - Drama, more DRAMA

Aryan quickly got ready and went to Samantha's room. She opened the door and saw him standing there. He hurriedly got in closing the door behind him and was surprised looking at her. She decided to wear the heavy wedding dress she wore last night. She took a few steps back to avoid the intimacy with him after the last night's tragedy and he noticed it. I shouldn't have behaved like that, he thought. She was not even ready to have an eye contact with him now.
"Samantha?" he called her name lovingly. She quickly looked up as she couldn't believe her ears. Was it him? She was pleased to hear her name on his lips. Beautiful. "Medicines." He handed her a sheet even though he wanted to talk about the wardrobe thing first, her health was important than his questions. "I don't need them. I'm fine." She replied refusing to take them. He grabbed her hand and placed the sheet on her palm "I want you to take them, and how can you refuse me slave?" he said which actually gutted his heart first. Just a minute ago he found solace in calling her name and now he made her realise what her value was. She wasn't Samantha, she was his slave. She lowered her eyes and took the medicine as she could hear her heart break again but by now she should get used to it. Fix it again Samantha her inner voice said.
"Did anyone come to meet you?" He asked. Why am I asking all this crap? Why isn't she wearing the a new dress, that's my question! I spent money on those and she's wearing this?

She nodded her head negatively because she didn't want to talk anything. She didn't want him to see her tears. She had her questions but she doesn't want to ask him. I can never forgive you Aryan.
He felt relieved that no one came to meet her till now.
"Why are you wearing this?" He asked her, finally. She didn't reply as she felt it too difficult to speak. He hurts her soo much.
Not getting an answer from her he grabs her by shoulders and screams "Answer me! You think I've got a whole day? I bought you those dresses...." he stopped as he saw her sobbing. "Did you learn anything else other than crying? Huh?" "I can't wear them" her voice was almost inaudible. "You don't have a choice! What the fuck do you mean by you can't?" "I am not used to wearing such short dresses!" She said sobbing in between. He left her hands when he heard a knock on their door. Who was it? Must me Mrs.Sinha! He looked at Samantha, she was still crying "Wipe your tears. I don't want my mother to see you cry. Got it?" He asked. She nodded. He wasn't convinced  as her face looked like she didn't sleep from ages. So pale and swollen. "Hide in the dressing room. Don't come out. I shall send the clothes." He said. "I've them at home...." Samantha tried to speak when they heard another knock. "Just go now" He said pushing her towards the washroom.  He opened the door and was relieved as he saw Julia there. "I thought it was Mrs.Sinha" he said. "Sir, there's a problem. Myrah and Mrs.Sinha....." she couldn't complete as she saw him rolling his eyes, he seemed uninterested. "Julia don't bother, it happens everyday" "No sir. A little serious actually. It's about your wedding with Samantha. They came to know that she was the girl.." she continued hesitantly "she was the girl who filed a case against you" 'And also the girl who slapped me' he thought. "We need you down maybe. She told the servants to get out and...." "Can't believe this!" He huffed angrily and followed her.

"How can you just marry that woman Aryan? She was the girl who filed a case against you. Because of her you got defamed! Do you even realise what you did?" he heard as soon as he walked in the hall. His sister in law, Myrah was shouting on top of her voice. "I thought she belonged to some low class family and she trapped him for money but now I realise, that disgusting girl had planned all this or else why would he marry someone???OVERNIGHT!? How come Aryan? When will you grow up? Do you have any idea of what you did with your life by marrying that girl? She would torture you every single day! Marriage isn't a GAME! Do you even realise...?" Aryan's mom cried. "Exactly Mom! I can't imagine how come Aryan just....Editor called me asking 'We need to know the love story of Samantha and Aryan' God! Then I realised who she was! In a day .....all this happened??? How come Aryan Richards got married and nobody knew?" Myrah continued as Aryan stood there watching them showcasing their dramatical skills. Aryan couldn't help but smile at these two women who were once very important in his life. Foolish.