CHAPTER 17 - Mend

"Please get out Myrah " Aryan shouted
"Private moments...fights...I understand" Myrah smirked as she left.
The door beeped and Samantha looked at Aryan "Oh god! I'm so sorry Aryaaaan.....I'm really!
"What's wrong with you Samantha? Why do you always think....like..." they both knew what he was talking about. The undeniable physical attraction they had. He caught her arm, "damn it! You know what you're impossible!" he shouted as he squeezed her arm.
"I'm sorry! I didn't know you were acting...."
"You wouldn't because you always think about Sex! You always..."
She looked down with embarrassment as she knew it was true and since she was a virgin it all adds up to the excitement. How could she resist this charming man? He was extremely hot. She never felt this way with anyone until she met him. It was only him she could imagine herself with and she wanted to give this a chance.
"I'm..." she muttered sobbing as no one has ever insulted her so openly and also his hands were gripping the same bruised place. He knew his words have hurt her, he shouldn't have spouted that in such horrible manner.
"It's hurting " she whimpered.
"Huh??"
"Your hand...It's hurting me"
He removed his hand quickly as she squealed in pain and rubbed the area gently with her fingers feeling his marks, they were darker than before.
She looked up at him "I don't think about Sex. I'm really sorry. I didn't know it was Myrah. I'm .." she sobbed like a kid.
"I'm sorry" he said. He felt her pain. How does she bear it? My insults, my anger, my tantrums, my everything and she never complains? It's his family. Why does she even care? Why should she? Just because I owned her? She was clarifying herself! Shit!
She nodded at him, "How shall I...?"
"It's okay! We should've locked the door!" deciding not to hurt her further about this. It was Myrah and why should he even care? Samantha was more important.. isn't she?
"I didn't know they matter to you so much" she said rubbing her hands.
"What?"
"Why would you fake a relationship unless you love them? I understand it and I'm totally fine with it"
"You think it that way? Convincing enough..." he muttered.
"Is it another way round?"
"What do you think?"
"I don't know..what could it possibly be..?"
"Ahaaan...I don't give a damn about'em at all is what you need to know" he said sexily and she smiled.
"Then? Is it because.....you want me...to...you..."
He looked at her, his eyes glistening with shine, he wanted her to know she was important to him as much as he was to her. She expressed it but he could never do it.
"It's because... I don't want them to throw you out of this house and I don't have a damn good reason to stop it"
"We are married"
"Think again" he said making her realise that it was just a half wedding.
She lowered her eyes "But then it's your house....how can they just..."
"I don't stay here all the time.....At times when I go out or...they're enough powerful to hire goons and get you killed...."
Samantha eyes came out of her sockets and her jaw dropped to the ground "What...?"
"Hmm..the girl who slapped me and insulted me in public and who...I married forcefully"
"So..if at all they know the truth that I was the one who slapped you and you hate me then they'll kill me??"
He rolled his eyes, "Not kill necessarily"
"Then why didn't you kill me?"
"What??" he laughed at her childishness.
"Yeah..I mean! You married me so it's your responsibility..I mean they could kill me without knowing the truth also right..."
"They could...."
"Then? It's your responsibility...you should..."
"Ahaan...Am I not taking good care of you?"
"You're......" she realised
"With a little bit of trouble ofcourse" he chuckled and she smiled at him.
"Were you serious about the killing thing?" she asked following him like a cute pup till his wardrobe .
He grabbed his shirt and was about to wear and she asked him again, "Seriously ?? Your mom can't get me killed? She's..."
"Not necessarily get killed! I mean they would hate you and....."
"She hated me when..."
"But not now" he said wearing the shirt.
"That credit goes to me! I impressed her! Because see...I'm all that a mom would look for her son" she whined like a three year old in excitement.
He smiled at her knowing it was true and admired her.
She stopped as she looked at his gaze and composed herself. They quickly turned away not wanting to spoil this moment as it was awkward.
"Yeah! I didn't want to take a chance at that time. And not even now! I just want them to know I can stay happy without'em! He said as he smiled.
"So I don't matter at....at all... in this? Do I ?" She asked searching in his eyes for an answer.
"Umm...What do you think?" He asked her back. You matter to me alot Samantha.
"Ummm...." they heard a knock and thankfully the door was closed.
"I shall open it" he said and walked away.
They had a peaceful dinner as they enjoyed it with a movie. Yes their conversation, they wanted to complete it but something's are better when they're left alone.
×××××------------××××××
"There's definitely something not right mom! It's really..." Myrah said as she paced her room clutching her hands together.
"They can set it right ...it's their problem!"
"Problem? Mom don't you realise they married only few days back!"
"Yeah then....we can't intrude into..."
"I know we can find out atleast!"
"Hmmm..."
"There's something fishy about Samantha...."
"We shall find it then..." Ayushi said as she also felt there was something really weird.
Myrah smirked as her plan worked. She already knew the truth but couldn't say it as she had no proof and all she wanted to do was break this happy wedding show.
×××××---------×××××
"Aryan??"
"Yeah?"He asked fixing his tie around his neck as he was getting ready for his international conference.
"Your mom, she was questioning me again and again about..."
"Myrah must've...put something into her head then." Aryan concluded.
"Even I think so! She acts so damn weird! What shall we do?"
"Why do you worry so much? They won't eat you up okay? Act better that's all"
She rolled her eyes hearing his suggestion and left the room.