CHAPTER 24 - Pain

"Gosh! This is so freaking exhausting! We need to leave in 10 minutes. Dad has reached the hotel" Aliyah hurried to fix her make up.
"Yeah! Few guests are already at the venue" Samantha packed her bag, she had to leave after the wedding is over.
"Is that guy coming?"
"I don't know. His assistant told me that he has appointments today. I'm not sure"
"Okay. I'm sure he would come though.."
"How can you say that?" Samantha peered at her.
"Instinct"
"What a joke! I don't care either ways cause I've to leave"
"But it's better he picks you up rather than you crying all alone, right?"
Samantha looked down at her comment. She was true.
"Well you look sexy today. Blue suits you" Aliyah quickly changed the topic.
"Oh yeah? Thank you. Not more than you ofcourse" Samantha kissed her sister on her cheek lovingly"I'll miss you darling" she hugged her.
"Omg bitch not now! My make up! I don't want it to bleed okay?" Aliyah fought her tears.
"Let's hurry" they rushed out holding each other.
וווווווווווווווו×
"I'm sorry, sir couldn't come. Congratulations" Aden Harper wished the couple who seemed to be lost in each other.
'I didn't invite this low life' Samantha muttered to Aliyah who giggled in reply.
"He's hot" Aliyah whispered in her ear.
"He's was nasty at heart. Basically inhuman" Samantha whispered back as a fake smile was plastered across their face.
"Was, right? I wouldn't mind getting dirty with him. He looks sexy"
"God! I can't imagine how the hell you became my sister. You've a boyfriend bitch!" Samantha scolded her.
"I know right! I was just kidding! C'mon my Aaron is the best. He's waiting for me down! I'll be back"
"What! here? Tell him to come up!" Samantha made a disgusting face.
"God! We don't want to do it here! You'll know that need my sister. It's....."
"Oh god shut up woman! Just GO!" Aliyah giggled at her sister's frustration as she left.
"Mam, I really have to hurry up. The driver's here. He'll get you to the Mansion." he informed Samantha warmly and she just faked a smile at him to confirm she heard.
"You didn't forgive me yet?"
"You're right, I didn't" she taunted him as everyone heard their conversation getting slightly uncomfortable.
"I wish I could erase the past but you know I can't. Hope our relationship remains cordial in future" He smiled genuinely at her as she kept nodding to ease the situation.
ווווווווווווווו×
"Hello?"
"I had delegates from Singapore today. I really wanted to come Samantha" he lied.
"That's okay Mr.Aryan Richards. You're a busy man" she spoke calmy. Atleast you could call. How rude.
Silence. What a liar he is. You don't get to meet 'family' being a bloody billionaire?
"Okay then" he paused.
"Yeah. Bye" she cut the call annoyed with his arrogance. I shall do the same to you. No apologies.
ווווווווווווווו×
Finally Samantha was back home after a week, almost. Everyone slept as it was midnight. She wasn't expecting a welcome though. She tip toed to her room silently and found it empty. 'Where was he? No, I shouldn't think about him. He keeps hurting me over and over again because I give him the chance.'
She unpacked her bag and quickly separated the gifts for her in laws. She smiled as everything was fine at their home now. Mr.Bose, Mom, Aliyah, Neil and Veronica were soo happy today.

She went for a shower and came only to find the room empty again. He is a real busy man but till 2:30? Workaholic.
She lied down on the bed trying to sleep and her eyes caught a sight of his wallet lying near the pillow. He is at home.
What was he doing at this time?? She immediately went on a search mission to find him. She badly wanted to see him.
She almost checked all the guest rooms and enquired few servants who were awake when one of them told he was near the pool.
Pool? Samantha being Samantha now had to know what was he doing at this time and she hurried to the pool side only to get the shock of her life. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw him. HIM!
She saw Aryan and Myrah in an aggressive cozy moment where Myrah was clutching on to his shoulders, her nails digging into his wet chest as one of her hand caressed his nipples and he pulled her closer yanking her arm behind her back. Myrah wore a skimpy bikini as she crushed herself more into him, her eyes devouring his body with lust.
Tears rolled down Samantha's cheeks. Not even in her worst dreams she expected Aryan and Myrah like this. Now she understood why all these days he wanted to act in front of his family, to make Myrah jealous?
Her heart shattered to see them together as she quickly stepped back without getting noticed and ran away not wanting to explode her senses.
"JUST GET AWAY FROM ME!" Aryan threw Myrah away with force.
"I can never get enough of you" she rasped as she took few steps forward to cling onto him again when they both heard "Ting" sound which indicated someone entered the family pool.
He pushed her away as his eyes casted a look all around to make sure if someone saw them. He was relieved to find no one around. Must be some servant, he thought. He glared at Myrah for the last time "Stay away from ME!" He growled as she smirked at him.
ווווווווווווווו×
Samantha slumped onto the bed as she broke into uncontrollable tears. Her heart sank as images of betrayal flashed in her mind.
He was unloyal to me? She couldn't bear to be treated like this anymore, like some porcelain. Somewhere his betrayal was more painful than his rejection. Uncontrollable tears gushed out of her eyes when she thought about him. Anguish took over her as she broke into loud sobs and cried when she heard the intercom ring. She knew she couldn't speak at the moment. Nothing would come out but cries. She wiped her face as she controlled her tears, but no use. She couldn't. She ran inside the washroom and shut the door falling off the floor she wept her heart out silently. The mere thought of Myrah and him made her puke. And she did. Disgusting.
She turned on the shower as her tears flew down with water. She sat under the shower crying for sometime when she heard a knock. Aryan.
"Are you inside?"
She could hear him, but kept mum.
"SAMANTHA?" He shouted.
No response.
"Are you there!?!" He barked losing his patience as his hand kept knocking.
No response.
"Samantha! Just respond me! Or else I'll break the door!" He banged on the door.
She mewled pulling herself up feeling weak. Her body and emotions felt completely drained.
She walked to the door as she mumbled softly "I am in. Give me 10"
"What are you doing in there??" he got worried hearing her pale voice as it triggered the memories of him hurting her 2 days ago.
Was she crying for that? Was she missing her family? Is she crying cause I skipped the wedding?
"Shower" she whimpered. He could sense something was terribly wrong with her.
She came out wearing a fresh pair of clothes and found him sitting on the bed with his phone. She stared at him for a moment when she realised she was again on the verge of a break down. Her eyes swollen red, unclear and puffed. Reality was too much to bear. She cursed herself for getting attracted to this person. Only he made her feel this vulnerable.
Sensing her eyes on him he looked up and she quickly looked away not wanting to expose herself.
When did she come? And why isn't she talking? His inner voice screamed.
Feeling weary and shattered she went to her side of the bed. She looked at the wallet still lying there and cursed the moment she found it. She picked it up and quickly realised she had no 'right'. She felt his eyes on her. She looked at him and he was already staring at her. She kept it back hesitantly stabbing his dead heart.
She can't share the bed with him. No choice.
She lay on the bed as her back faced him. Pulling the quilt over her head she silently wept herself to sleep and he kept looking on. It hurts.
וווווווווווווו×
The next morning, Aryan expected his usual coffee which he got used to but to his surprise it wasn't there. He brushed his thoughts thinking she might've forgotten. He assumed her to be in the kitchen but she was no where to be found when Julia informed him that Samantha asked for the WiFi password and was in the lounge. He went there to find her chatting with Harper as they both kept looking into the laptop discussing something. It irked him.
"What are you doing here?" Aryan shouted at them bringing them back to the present world who looked pretty much lost.
"Sir, Meeting at 8:00 and I was helping Mam with the applications" Harper answered him.
"What applications?" he questioned looking at Samantha.
"Good Morning" Myrah greeted all of them with a tray in her hand and a bright Fake smile. Samantha glared at her. He rejected me for this woman. It hurts.
Aryan left immediately not wanting to loose his temper. He knew Samantha was already upset and shouting at this time will make things worse.
'He left? What an amazing actor he is' Samantha thought.
וווווווווווו×
"Mam, sir called you. In the room." servant informed Samantha who was busy distributing gifts to everyone. Everyone felt it was a kind gesture and they should mend relations except Myrah who was unhappy with the gift but Samantha hardly cared now after last night. Infact she has decided to expose their happy marriage secret to Ayushi Sinha.
What does he want from me? She muttered to herself as climbed the stairs.
"You called me?" She asked Aryan who was buttoning his shirt.
"Yeah. Come here" he ordered her.
The last time you insulted me in the same way.
And she did step closer as she almost knew what he would do next. 'He would snake his arms around my waist or touch me inappropriately.'
But he didn't.
"Button me up" he said staring into her eyes which had no expression. Neither fear nor hesitation. They were cold and emotionless.
She did it silently looking down avoiding his eyes.
What's wrong with her? Samantha look up at me. His heart screamed. This silent treatment is a way to inflict pain. His words hurt and so does her silence. It was the same. Painful.
Invisible tears are the hardest to wipe away.
וווווווווווווו
Hope you guys liked it. Do comment and vote. Thank you. Next update will take some time.