CHAPTER 6 - FORCED RELATIONSHIP

Samantha Aryan Richards

"I always wanted to get dressed like a bride. Like this. A beautiful shy bride waiting for her knight in shining armour. What sin did I ever do God? I never had bad any habits then why did you punish me? Why are you angry at me?Why did you do this me? I've never asked anything from you. I've always been a good daughter, a good sister and I wanted to be a good wife. I had my dreams...my goals.. What will my family think of me? What will everyone think that I married Aryan Richards for money? How can I even stay with that man God? He despises me just because I slapped him. I told him that wrong was wrong and he decided my fate? Why did you do this God? Why did you destroy my life? How'll I live now?" I cried sitting near the idol as my husband told me to wait there.
×××××--------×××××

The car halted and I looked up the window to see where was I? Where did he bring me? Will he let me meet my family for the last time or was he really cruel?

"Get out" he said in a low voice gritting his teeth, I could feel the  hatred filled in his voice.

I looked up as I saw the board and realised we came to MediCure hospital. Why was I here? This isn't where Mr.Bose was appointed. He knows the place or did he forget? I wanted to voice my thoughts when I heard him "Didn't you hear? I asked you to get the fuck out of my car! Now!" he said in an authoritive tone, his voice louder to make me feel that He owned me. He did.

I clear my throat as I try to speak when I find that I couldn't voice my thoughts. There was a lump, huge one's since I was crying for very long. Misery.I try once more only to realise that I was afraid to talk to him after seeing his anger. My voice box betrayed me already. Maybe this was the life I had to live now.

"Just get out" I heard his voice. He was standing beside me now holding the car door open for me. He lost his patience as he pulled me out of the car removing my seat belt rashly and before I could even respond he started walking inside talking my hand along with him as he dragged me. Just like how he married me.

"Why are we here?" I asked him finally as we waited near the reception. I got no answer but I understood that this was the best hospital in the city and Aryan joined Mr.Bose here. He kept his word. I find his stupid assistant walking towards him and say "Sir, Third floor. Patient ward. Family in VIP room. 3210. Surgeries done. Under observation now."
I understood he was talking about Mr.Bose so I asked "How's he now? How's my family? Do they..." I was stopped before I could complete as I saw my husband took my hand and started to drag me again.

I could do nothing but cry.

"Saman" I hear my mom's voice as she came near me and cupped my face when Aryan raised his hand warning her not to touch me as he pushed me back behind him to hide me.

"No Mrs.Bose! Oops sorry Diana" he said coyly. I try to go ahead as he glared at me and I stopped in my tracks. "Mommy..." I started sobbing again. "Saman....don't worry I know everything, Dear. I know he blackmailed you. Leave her!" she shouted loudly as she tried to reach me. Aryan was tall, he could easily stop her. "Please Mother in Law! She's my wife and I'm here just to make her bid good bye to you people. I know what my wife wants right? She wanted to see you people so I brought her!" Turning to me he continued "Happy now? Your father's surgeries are successful. And did you look at them? They are very happy that you married ARYAN RICHARDS! YEAH?!" I looked down. He never fails to insult me. "Saman don't worry! Why are you doing this to her ? Please just let her go...! " My mother pleaded him making him look at her. "Please end this Aryan. She won't be able to live without love. She faced a lot since childhood. Please let go of her. Punish me if you want but..."
"ahhh! I wish I could punish you Mother in Law but you were not the one to slap me right? Now, Samantha" he said sarcastically "Is there anything you want from them? Blessings?" He asked as he pushed me to touch my mom's feet. I cried as I touched her feet. He pulled me back to ask "Where's your God damn brother now? Anyways Mother in Law we married in a Hindu ceremony so she's officially my wife and you should accept it. I shall send the copy of agreement papers to you soon." I look at him. My vision was blurred due to constant crying. "Stop crying baby! They know everything and trust me my Mansion is bigger than your 1 bedroom flat. Are you crying because your mom sold that flat?? No baby please don't as I bought it for you again as a wedding gift. It's cost will be added to the agreement soon. So, stop worrying about your parents now Okay? They shall live their life happily. How long will you earn for them!? It's time for you to serve your Husband!" He spoke holding my face in his large hands as he faked his concern at me. Such fluent sarcasm.
"Anything else to your mother or sister?" He asked for one last time as I stood there watching him insult my mother and sister. Aliyah didn't utter a word as she was too disturbed with the ongoing phase. She just cried. Like me. No choice. I hugged them as I bid a good bye saying I shall be fine.