An Intruder

That actually makes sense now.

"You know, you could have told me sooner, you made me look dumb" I say still being pinned against the wall.

"But where's the fun in that?" He smirks. Is it bad of me wanting to punch this dude? I then acknowledge his hero suit.

It's a tuxedo with a dotted tie, and an upturned collar. I then notice the clocks around his waist. Why would he need clocks? Does his quirk have a limit? That doesn't matter right now, I have to get this asshole off of me.

I wonder if Kendo got to Pony already.. I hope not.

"Hey, if you get off of me..I'll give you a dollar" I say with a smirk.

"Over my dead body."

"Fine, have it that way then."

  I kneed his crotch and he crouched down. His face was a little more pale. "Sorry not sorry" I say running.

I click my ear piece. "Pony, how is it up there?" "Nothing yet. Why?" She asked. "Well you could say there was a delay.."

Monoma's POV:

She actually did that? What a low blow move. I have to get up before the timer ends.

"Kendo, you almost there, or are you taking your good time?"

" Yeah, but if Pony is guarding the rocket, she'll most likely try and ram into me, so I'm thinking of a strategy, what about you and L/N?"

"You can say she got away, but I still have her quirk, I'll get her."

Your POV:

This place is so huge. As soon as I seen stairs I made my way up. It was clear, but that must mean Kendo is inside a room with Pony. 

"Pony, how is it-"

Out of no where I was grabbed. What in the actual hell? It was Kendo. She grabbed me with one of her hands and covered my mouth with the other.

"Sorry L/N, gotta do what I gotta do" she whispered. I tried to escape but I couldn't. She made her way to the room Pony is in, still holding me.

"L/N, I hear footsteps, I'm ready to go ram into them" a voice in my ear says.

I couldn't reply back. Wait a second...

SHE'LL RAM INTO ME!

Kendo came into the room with Pony, using me as a personal shield.

"Five minutes left" I hear into my ear piece.

Damn it. Seconds later Monoma comes in. Pony tried to ram into him, but he blasted her back to the wall with water. That bastard. He stuck his tongue out at me. What a prick.

I had an idea. I bit Kendo's hand, and she let go of me holding her hand. Pony got the plan by looking at me. She then rammed into Kendo. I ran up to Monoma and gave him a water uppercut.

He grabbed my back pulling me down with him. Why this position? He flipped me over my back and blasted water in my face. What an idiot. He went to the rocket, but I got up right after.

"Two minutes."

We both done the predictable.

We blasted each other with water. I just needed to stall him for not even two minutes. We both started walking closer to each other trying to get a better aim at each other. With a quick swipe he took my right water bottle.

"What a thief." " Yeah, yeah. "

Wait a second..does he know he can turn into water? Nah..unless...