Getting Ready

Sitting on a park bench, admiring other people's quirks, was a small h/c haired girl.She loved seeing kid's her age develop their quirks! Something about it was so fascinating to her, even though she developed her quirk about three weeks ago. "Ew! It's that weird water girl sitting all alone, what a loser!" the small boy with horns on his head screamed in a mocking tone, while the other two boys snickered . "Leave me alone.." the small defenseless e/c eyed girl replied. "Or what? Are you gonna spray me with water?" the boy said holding in a laugh. Tears started to fill up the h/c haired girl's e/c eyes.

"Leave her alone, Luis" a blonde haired boy with blue dazzling eyes said. "Fine, whatever" the boy with the horns, and his small group left the girl, and blonde boy alone. The blonde haired boy then say next to the girl onto the park bench. " Hi, my name's Neito Monoma! Yours?" The blonde haired boy said with a smile. "F/N L/N..." The girl said quietly, hoping the boy doesn't make fun of her. " Cool name, but you shouldn't let those kids bully you" said the boy, still with a nice smile. "Yeah..but they are right..my quirk is kind of useless when a kid like me has it.." The girl said trying not to tear up. "Nonsense, don't put yourself down, it'll make yourself feel worse. My mother always tells me to cheer up when I'm down, and it makes me happier. If you wanna be a hero, you have to always believe in yourself!" The blonde boy then left the girl alone on the bench , leaving her with a smile. She'll always remember what the boy told her.

"Y/N..." ...    "Y/N!!!!!"

"AHHH! I'M UP, WHAT IS IT?!" I screamed up out of my bed. " Y/N, it's time for you to get up! You don't want to miss the hero exams, do you? And considering that I'm the principal, I would recommend that you get out of bed, and get dressed! " A voice near me said. "Dad..what if I get rejected, or I faint, or fail, or even maybe die..!?" I said ready to explode with anxiety. "Y/N, you'll be great..I know that because you have enough courage to do the exams in the first place, also you rejected me from making you one of the recommendations." " Yeah, but..it still doesn't mean I'm going to do great. " I said sighing. "Then show me, show everyone, the greatest you can do" the white mouse said. I put a smile on my face, and got my uniform out of my small, wooden dresser. " Hurry up before breakfast gets cold, and soggy! " "Alright dad!" I quickly put on my uniform, fixed up my hair, and ran down the stairs to see breakfast made for me. I sat down at the table while Nezu was making tea for himself. I started to shove spoonfuls of cereal down my throat, and was about to shove two pieces of bacon down with it. "Woah, Y/N, slow down, you're eating way too fast, you might get sick" Nezu said sounding concerned. "I know, but I'm super excited for today" I said about to burst from the excitement running through my body. "Very well" Nezu chuckled lightly. "I have to leave before you, but I'll see you when you come home. Please be safe taking the train, Y/N. Don't fail to impress either. Bye!" The small white mouse said leaving the house. A couple minutes after, I started to walk to the train station seeing other kids in uniforms like mine. I got on the train, and sat down in a seat. I started thinking about U.A, and how I'll become a hero, if I even get into U.A. I know I shouldn't think negative, but it could happen. I also realized that I'm a lonely potato, and I'll need to make 'friends'. i then got off at your stop. I started walking up to U.A. "There's so many people here.." I said to myself. Now I'm kinda nervous. I looked to my right to see a blonde haired boy, and a ginger haired girl, fighting..? I mean she is yelling at him, but I couldn't make out the words she was saying. I shouldn't go near them, just in case they are fighting, and I don't want to end up getting in trouble. I walked away from them, and looked to my left to see a green, curly haired boy looking EXTREMELY nervous. At least I'm not the only one who's nervous about the exams. I then went inside to see many other people sitting down in chairs waiting for the exams to start. I took a seat next to a black haired girl. I then started to wait for the exam to start along with the others.