That Time Of the Month

I woke up feeling like absolute shit. It's that time of the month again?

I got up off my bed and ran to the bathroom.

No, I'm not on my period, I can't get that because of my quirk, instead I throw up water. Only once a month though. I put my head over the toilet and puked out water.

Come on Y/N, only one day, just one day. I fixed myself up and put my uniform on.

I'm only going to school today just to check on Midoriya, to see if he's alright from yesterday.

I walked out the door and walked to the train station. I felt dizzy the whole walk there. I finally made it and got onto the train. I sat down and felt a tap on my shoulder.

"You look like shit today" the blonde smirked. "It's that time of the month for me" I sighed. His face turned red at those words. "Not that, idiot" I say letting out a painful laugh. "Well be more specific next time."

I felt like I was going to throw up again. I need to just stay calm, then I won't throw up. I think. I got off the train and looked around for Midoriya. I then seen him walking with a girl.

I ran over to him and the girl. "Hey Midoriya" I say waving over to him. "Oh, hey L/N.." " I heard what happened, are you guys alright?" I asked with concern in my voice.

"Well I'm fine, but Deku got hurt badly.. " the brown haired girl said looking a bit sad while staring at Midoriya. "Nonsense! I'm alright! I promise!" The boy yelled nervously. "Well alright.. I have to go to class now, bye!" I then ran into U.A.

I sat down at my desk with my head down. I should have just waited for tomorrow to go to school..

I felt a hand on my head, but I didn't decide to put my head up. Moments later I felt water at the back of my head. I don't have time for this. If I open my mouth, I'll probably just puke again.

Can't he feel the pain I'm in if he can copy my quirk? Maybe it's just my body system.

Monoma's POV:

  She's ignoring me? Maybe it's what I said yesterday on the train.. Why would I care anyways? I don't even think we're friends. If I don't stop thinking about her, I'm going to knock myself out.

Kan Sensei then walked into the class to talk about safety tips, the U.S.J attack, and class 1A. One day our class will get the attention, not 1A. Those scums.

Kan Sensei then noticed L/N keeping her head down during class. "L/N, get up, it's not sleeping time." She groaned.

"A-ah..sorry sir.." She said sounding completely out of it.

"L/N, go to the nurse, and someone go with her."

I don't know why, but when I heard those words, I couldn't stop my body from reacting, my hand shot up.

"Monoma, go with her."

She got up out of her seat, her legs were shaking. I followed her out of the classroom with my hands behind my back.

"What are you, sick?" I asked, trying not to sound like I cared. She didn't answer. "Are you ignoring me from what I said yesterday" I asked in the same exact tone. I looked over to her.

She had her hands over her mouth, tears falling off her cheeks. I actually felt bad.

Without even thinking about it twice, I put my arm around her, pulling her closer to me while we walked to the nurse's office.

"Hey, we're almost there" I said with a reassuring smile. We got into the nurse's office, and Recovery Girl laid her down on one of the beds.

-Time Skip-

Your POV:

I opened my eyes and seen Monoma in a chair next to me. "You're finally up, you're lucky that I didn't like Kan Sensei's lesson." I rolled my eyes. "What time is it" I asked feeling a tiny bit better.

"10:00 in the morning."

I was asleep for thirty minutes?! Then I seen Recovery Girl walk into the room. "L/N, you must go home and rest, I contacted your guardian and he wants you to walk home with a friend."

Recovery Girl knows my dad is Nezu, I mean it's no secret either, but a lot of people don't know.

"What kind of parent is that, what if she has no one to walk with, idiot" he sounded concerned, but I would like him to say that to Nezu's face. Oh well.

"Monoma, you bring her home, you're able to have my quirk for five minutes, it would be more safe if you brought her home" Recovery Girl said while signing a note.

"No way, I'll be fine on my own" I said right after hearing her words. There is no way I'm letting him walk me home, why isn't he disagreeing with her like me, we both really don't like each other.

"That's not a bad idea, let's go L/N."

I froze. I wanted to about every curse word I know right now. I also wanted to puke.

-Time Skip-

We walked to my house, I just want to lay down. I couldn't stop the tears from coming down my cheeks, I felt too much pain. Monoma stopped walking.

"Lay on me and walk" he said putting his arm around me pulling me onto him. I wanted to thank him, but I couldn't open my mouth.

"Just so you know, I'm doing this to get out of class" he then said. Well, now I take that silent thank you back. Prick.

We got to my house and I opened the door. He walked inside with me. Why is he walking inside with me? Please don't tell me he has to be my personal nurse for the day.

I walked up stairs to my room, and he followed. Stop following me, maniac. I wish I could open my mouth.

I laid down on my bed, and he sat down on my floor. (Picture of your room above)

"You can leave now" I said, finally opening my mouth.

"I know, but I'm waiting for a thank you" he said with that same annoying tone. "Nah" I said back with a small smirk on my face.

"Guess I'm sleeping over tonight then." I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you" I said quickly.

"Say it like you mean it" he said still laying on my floor. I want to punch him.

"Thank you, my one and only strong hero, I could have never lived without you" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"You're welcome" he said with a smirk. He got up and went by me. He patted my head and left the room. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.