Want To Know You Better

[AAAAAAAAAA Enjoy fam.]

I woke up feeling good this time. I did my daily routine in the morning, and walked downstairs. I go to grab an apple, but then see a note. I picked it up, and read it.

 ‘F/N, I might have left early today for work, but this is just a reminder about the exams. Written ones, and practical ones. They will be mentioned today, so be warned.

                                                                                       Love you’

I banged my head on the wall, and spun around. WHYYYYYYY!?

 Now I don’t feel good, instead I feel like shit.

 I’m really not the brightest person in the class. I’ll be fine during the practical exam, but the written one? Nope. All I know is that Nezu mentioned robots, so there are obviously going to be robots in the practical exams, might as well tell people.

 I walk out the house, and jog to the train station. Might as well start practicing for the practical. Not that I need too, I’m super fast.

 I got to the train station, and sat on the train. I sat next to Neito, casually. He always seems occupied on his phone. Maybe he’s watching something? I tilt my head onto his shoulder to see what he’s doing on his phone.

 “What are you doing?!” he says surprised by my actions. “I wanted to see what you were doing on your phone.” I say. “Snoopy much?” he smiles. “Just curious on what you like.”

 “Why?” he asks confused. “Because, we known each other for a while now, yet we barely know anything about each other.” I say. He sighs, and puts his phone away. He was watching some French thing.

 “I know you’re a slow person, mentally and physically. You like McDonalds, but you prefer Taco Bell. Your quirk is water manipulation, which you rely on too much may I add. You’re social. You get along with the scums from 1A. And your best friend? Probably the green haired scum.”

 I’m shook. “Okay stalker, you’re basically right on all of them, but the best friend one. My best friend is you, dumby.” I say punching his arm in a playful manor.

  He didn’t say anything else. “My turn!” I say slightly excited. He turns his head towards me again.

 “Okay so you like comic books, French ones to be exact, judging from the time we hung out. You hate class 1A, shocker.  Your quirk is copy. You ride this train. Your twin brother is the Kazoo Kid. That’s all I really know about you, but I wanna learn more, since I see you as meh best friend.” I say.

 He took out his phone again, and held it in the middle of both of us. It was a French cooking video. I put my head on his shoulder, and we watched it for the rest of the train ride.

 We got off the train at our stop, and went to class. I watched Kan Sensei go over notes on a sheet of paper he was reading to himself. I started a conversation  with Kendo, about the robots in the practical exam, and a lot of people were listening in the class.

 “Alright, the written exams, and practical exams are coming up in a couple days. The written exam takes three days, while the practical takes one. I would recommend you guys to study, since the written exams are a big part of this too, and also train for the practical.” He said while looking at the sheet of paper. “You never know what can happen.” He says, and walks to sit down at his desk.

 The whole class was basically suffering. “WRITTEN EXAMS?! THREE DAYS?!” Tetsutetsu yelled. Everyone was trying to get with Kendo, since she was the most organized in the class. I sighed. In the class, I’m the 19/20. Thank God I’m not Tetsutetsu.

 Kendo was 1, Monoma was 2, and Shiozkaki was 3. I sighed, and put my head down.

 “Looks like I was right about you being slow mentally” a voice in front of me said. I rolled my eyes, and put my head up. “You’re so lucky you’re smart.. “ I say in defeat.

 He puts a hand on my desk, and leans near me a little bit. “You know, we could study together at my house, only if you say I’m the best person in the world.” He says with a smirk.

 I mean, he is one of the smartest in the class.. and Kendo seems to have a lot of people on her plate, and Shiozaki is a little too formal for me, so I might as well take my chances with Neito.

 I grunted. “You’re the best person in the world..” I said without any emotion. “I know I am” he says with his hands on his hips. I swear, his inferiority complex gets the best of him sometimes.

 -Time Skip-

 We got ready for lunch, and started walking to our table we always sit at. Ochako waved to me to sit with her, Midoriya, Iida, and Todoroki. I gave a look over to Kendo, who seemed to notice, and gave me a small nod.

 I made my way to sit over next to Midoriya, across from Ochako. “So L/N, have you heard about the practical exam?” Midoriya asked. “Yeah I heard that there are going to be ro-“ I was cut off by an elbow hitting Midoriya’s head.

 “Oh sorry, your head is so big it’s hard to miss.”  Jesus Christ.

 “Oh, hello Monoma!” Midoriya greets like he didn’t just get hit by Monoma. I face palmed.

 “Here’s a food for thought, someday the rest of us might get caught up in your mess. What kind of horrible villains will you bring down upon us? What-“ Kendo smacked his neck, causing him to fall on the floor.

 “Sorry guys.. he’s just a weirdo sometimes.” I say. They slowly nod, in shock. I’m embarrassed now. Kendo talked about the robots being apart of the practical exam, which I was trying to tell them before Neito had to step in.

“What kind of idiot are you Kendo, you just gave out our whole strategic advantage. This was finally our chance to pull over those class of idiots-.” Monoma spits out before getting hit again. I rolled my eyes, and got up. “Excuse me guys, I have to deal with him.” I say bringing my lunch with me.

 They all wave goodbye to me and Kendo before us dragging him out to our table. For the rest of lunch, we talked about improvement with our quirks, while Monoma was still out cold.

 Why am I choosing to study with him later? OOF.