Making-up Upgrades

[I suck at this. Lmao. Enjoy fam.]

What are you doing? What am I doing? You want to be a hero, not a side chick, F/N. Why are you allowing this? Stop. You don’t want this. You want to become the best hero you can be. Who put romance on the bucket list? If I were you, I would slap myself over and over again for this. Stop. Stop. Stop. Don’t you want to defeat that villain who took you down in a low amount of hits? STOP.

  As sunlight hits my face from my window, my eyes open slowly. I went to get up, but something was holding me down? I look down to see a pair of arms. I turn over to see Monoma still sleeping. SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. Got a plan, smart one?

 I’ll just pretend I’m asleep, and roll on him. Sounds like a plan. I close my eyes, and roll on top of him. He mutters something, and sits up. He laughs and flicks the side of my head. OW. If only I could slap him.

 I open my eyes slowly, once again, and sit up. I look over at my new alarm clock, and it’s 8:00. I believe we start training soon, after 1A of course.

 I forgot that Monoma was in here. “You really do snore loud, L/N, you could probably talk to pigs.” He laughs. “Shut up! You drooled all over my back, I hope you don’t have any weird disease.” I say covering my face.

 “I should get going back to my dorm, you don’t want people to get the wrong idea, do you?” he winks with his hands behind his back. I was confused at first, but once it hit me, I hit him. “Idiot! Yeah right! Stop being pervy!” I yell, and throw a pillow at his head.

 He walked out the door, and I sighed. Do I like him more than just a friend? I can’t, it’ll get in the way. I washed my face, and got my hero costume on. We’re supposed to meet Kan Sensei at the dorm entrance. I was one of the early ones.

 I wonder what we’re going to do. It’s U.A, full of surprises. I check if I have my costume on right, before anyone comes out, and laughs at me for putting it on wrong. I notice a bruise looking thing on my arm.

 It’s smaller than a bruise though? I never noticed it before. It then struck me. Blood rushed up to my head. WHAT THE HELL? IS IT A HICKEY?!

 Monoma walked outside in his hero costume, and he gave me a smirk. No. No. No. No. NO. EVERYONE IS GOING TO SEE THIS! I put my hands on my head, and panic mentally.

 He walked over to me with his arms crossed. I could knock him out cold right now, but I need to think of a way to cover this or something. “You know F/N, your skin is softer than I expected.” He laughs.

 “YOU IDIOT!” I scream, and panic. Tetsutetsu came outside, and started walking towards me with a concern look on his face. I put my right arm behind my back, and look towards him.

 “Are you okay?” He asks. I nod quickly. “Yeah! When am I not?!” I say, sound like a maniac. He nods slowly, and turns around. “Breathe in, breathe out F/N.” I say to myself.

 I turn over to Monoma laughing like an idiot. I swear I saw real tears coming out of his eyes from laughing too much. “This isn’t funny Monoma!” I yell at him. He stops laughing all of a sudden and walks towards me.

 He licks his lips. I swear my eye twitched. He put his pointer finger in his mouth, and took it out. He grabbed my arm, and wiped the hickey right off? You can do that?! I’m so confused!

 “HOW!?” I ask in shock still. “Never knew you had makeup, L/N.” he says. I sigh in relief. “You should have saw your stupid face.” He chuckles. I smack his head, and turn away from him.

 As soon as the class got in a line outside, Kan Sensei stood in front of us. “This week we’ll be practicing for the license exam. You fail, you don’t get your hero license, if you pass, you get it.” We all nod. “However, it won’t be a couple hundred of people, it’ll be a couple thousand, meaning there’s a smaller chance of you getting your license. I advise you to train hard, and make great upgrades to your hero suits from tech support.”

 This isn’t going to be easy. This could flop just like the practical exam for me. We all follow Kan Sensei to where we’re training. We walk inside to see Class 1A heading out. Pro hero Ectoplasm walked toward us. “We’ll be practicing super moves for this week, every pro hero has one.” Ectoplasm started to say.

 “A super move is a move you use to harm your opponent. It’s supposed to have a name, and it has to be powerful. You’ll be practicing with my clones.” He said looking up at different sections of the rock.

 “You will also be upgrading your hero suits for your ultimate move.” He says. “Let’s get started.”

 -Time Skip-

 I was smacking the Ectoplasm clone with my water. “Did you figure one out yet?” he asks. I shake my head no. “Maybe you should go upgrade your suit.” He suggests, and I nod.

 I made my way to tech support, and heard an explosion coming from the room. The door opened, and black smoke came out. I ran over to the room to see a pink haired girl with a broken piece of metal in her hands.

 She notices me, and jumps towards me. “Hello! I’m Hatsume! What kind of baby do you want?” she asks, creepily. Baby? “Erm..baby?” I ask confused as ever. “You know,” she points to her table full of items.

 I walk inside, and she guides me to all of her gadgets. “So what are you looking for?” she asks with her hands on her cheeks. “My quirk is water manipulation, I want something that will allow me to store my water in, so I can shoot out whenever when I’m in battle.” I inform. She nods quickly, and runs to a pile of things

 “I got just what you need!” she says. She pulled out two blue metal things. “These are storage rings, they go around your arm, like a regular bracelet, but heavier.” She informs. “So they could store up my water when I shoot?” I ask, and she nods.

 “To activate them, you clash them together, and aim.” She says, and I nod. “Any other baby you would like?” she asks excitedly. “Not right now, but maybe, also a lot of people in my class are coming here to upgrade, so I’m sure you can help them.” I say politely. She nods with a smile.

 “Thank you!” I say, and head out.

 Once I got back we had to leave. Dang it, I wanted to try them out. I have all week anyways, I could test them out tomorrow.