Shattered

[>:)]

My mind is still on last night. All I want is to see him, and hug him. Yeah, dating might get us a little distracted with learning, but I’ll make sure that doesn’t happen. I have to tell him how I feel!

 We have a day off today since the dance was yesterday, and I’m currently laying on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. I want these feelings to stop.

 I heard a sound around my door. I sat up to see a note. It has to be from Monoma right? A confession possibly? I smiled to myself, and got off my bed.

 I grabbed the note, and flopped back down on my bed. I’m so eager to read this, but should I wait? Nah. I forced my eyes on the note.

    Meet me behind the school.

                                                     -Monoma

Behind the school. It has to be a confession. I’ve never got one of those before, but I seen them in movies and shows, and they look cute. I have to look decent for this.

 I put on a black shirt, leggings, and a white hoodie. This looks good enough, right? I fixed my hair up a little, and washed my face. I walked out my dorm room, and went straight to the elevator.

 Should I have bought him something like chocolate? Is that too much? I think I’m being a little too excited for this. But what do I say? Do I just nod?

  F/N, this is Monoma, not some random ass prince confessing to you right now, just do the usual things you do. The elevator finally stopped, and I started walking towards the school.

 How is it like to date someone? Is it exhausting?

 I picked up the pace to get to behind the school. I put a serious face on, ready for this. I see Monoma lean against the tree. Now I’m really nervous.

 Do I look alright? Should I have put make-up on? I walked towards Monoma, with my hands in my pockets.

 “Why did you want me here?” I ask, kinda obvious why, but that’s all I could think of.  He took a small glance at me.

 “It was a mistake.”

 What? What was? This choice on bringing me here? I’d probably bring myself to dinner to be honest for a better confession.

 “Hm?” I ask again, so I get more detail of what he’s trying to say. I started sweating. Why am I sweating?!

 “Kissing you was a mistake, I thought of someone else.”

 Did you hear that? My heart just shattered in a million pieces. All I could do is nod. I was on the urge of tears, but I’m fighting them back.

 “Yeah..” I said looking down. I want this to end already. Please end. Am I dreaming?

 “Friends still? I don’t want this little thing to get in the way, and if you don’t want to be friends stil-“

 I cut him off. “Yeah, friends. I need to go, and help Nezu with something.” I said, and left.

 What else could have gone wrong? What was I thinking? We’re friends. Nothing more. He loves someone else apparently. I need someone right now.

 “F/N!” I hear a bubbly voice behind me. Ochako seen my face, and frowned. “F/N, what happened?!” she asked. I didn’t want to answer that question.

 I started crying on her chest like an idiot. I explained that happened to me while sobbing. “F/N.. I couldn’t exactly make out what you are trying to tell me..” she said. I couldn’t exactly either.

 She took me to the 1A dorm building. She did a weird scream, and all of the girls came to the main room. All the girls surrounded us, asking what happened.

 “I couldn’t make out what F/N was exactly trying to say, but I think it’s a code 545.” Ochako said. Everyone gasped.

 “W-what’s that?” I said still sobbing. “You lost a piece of jewelry.” Momo informs. I shake my head. “Rejection.”

 Everyone gasped even loud, and went close to me. They were showering me with affection. “We need back up” Ashido said.

 Moments later Kendo, Pony, and Shiozaki came out of the elevator, and went running to me. “Code 632.” Ochako informs them, and they gasp.

 “You don’t need a boy F/N, they just weigh you down!” Ashido said. They all agreed. I gave them a tiny nod. “We should be getting back to our dorm rooms.. we have the license exam tomorrow..” I inform them.

 “Too bad we don’t go to the same building..” Ochako sighed. I gave them all a light smile, and headed out with Shiozaki, Pony, and Kendo.

 They still managed to hover over me, while showering me with affection.

 I think I got all of the sadness out of my system. We’re just friends. This doesn’t need to be awkward. Just go back where you stood before the dance.

 Pretend the dance didn’t happen. We got to the dorm building, and went on the elevator. “Don’t worry F/N, you’ll show them how good you are on the license exam.” Pony said.

 “If only you told me what boy did this to you so I could give him a piece of my mind.” Kendo says with an annoyed expression. I shake my head. “It’s fine now. I just forgot it happened.” I said, and they all slightly nodded.

 We got off the elevator and was welcomed by Monoma. “Welcome back idiot, took you long enough to come back here, thought you were making out with that zombie of a friend you have” he joked.

 Kendo swatted his neck, making him fall down.  Everything is back to normal. Act normal. I smile to myself. I look down on him. “Yeah, what can I say, his lips are pretty smooth.” I said laughing.

 I went back to my dorm room and ensured Kendo that I was fine again. She was hesitant about it, but gave it a rest. I got into my pajamas, and flopped on my bed.

 The license exam is tomorrow. I trained for it. I’m not gonna let this small problem ruin my chance in the license exam. Me and Monoma wouldn’t work anyways.

 We’re just friends, and nothing more.

[Rip in peace guys, this obviously isn't the last chapter. Also new story coming out today, so keep an eye out if you're curious fam]