Spying

I woke up hearing my alarm clock. It's 9:30. I got up out of my bed and got in the shower.

Water felt nice on my skin because of my quirk. I got out of the shower and dried my hair. I put a black t-shirt on with black shorts with white spots on them.

I walked downstairs to see Nezu reading the newspaper while listening to the radio. I got a bowl, milk, and (favorite cereal) and put it on the table. I made cereal and went to put the milk and cereal back. I grabbed a spoon and sat down.

"Y/N, I'll be back later, I have a meeting" the white mouse said. I pouted hoping we could of had done something fun like watch a movie,or go out for lunch.

"I know, I know, sadly I can't skip this, but I promise you we'll do something together next weekend." And with that, he hurried out of the door and left. I wasn't mad at him, it wasn't his fault he had to do important things, but now I'm left alone with nothing to do.

Jeez, I wish Kan Sensei actually gave us homework so I had something to do. I went into my room and sat on my bed. I got the remote and went through the channels on my T.V.

Most of the stuff was about All Might. I turned the T.V off and shut my eyes. I then was interrupted by my phone. I turned it on and checked my notifications then went to my text messages.

                                                  Text Messages

Monoma: L/nnnnnnnnnnnnn

------------------------------------------------------

Oh God, what the hell does he want?

                                               Text Messages

Me: What do you want Kazoo kid?

Monoma: haha, funny.

Me: You didn't answer my question though. ^^

Monoma: I'm bored.

Me: And..?

Monoma: Kendo, Tetsutetsu, Pony, and even Awase doesn't want to do the activity I want to do.

Me: And that activity is..?

Monoma: Spying on class 1A.
-----------------------------------------------------

This dude has problems.

                                            Text Messages

Me: I think you have a problem, also why are you telling me this??

Monoma: I don't have a problem, and since you're the only contact left on my phone.

Me: Yeah, how about no. :)

Monoma: please

Me: Begging are we?

Monoma: Shut up.

-----------------------------------

I laughed.

                                                Text Messages

Me: Don't you have better things to do?

Monoma: Not really, plus I want to know their quirks.

Me: why??

Monoma: Just in case I so happen fight them.

Me: I guess that's reasonable.