The next morning I awake feeling more tired then when I went to bed. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and begrudgingly walked into the bathroom and showered. I dressed in a pair of high waist skinny jeans, one of Negans white wife beaters with a black bralette under it , along with my black steel toe boots. I smirked at myself in the mirror before leaving for the cafeteria. Negans style really has rub off on me , but I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel like a badass. I walked to the front of the line and got my tray of food. It was surprised everyone got all this cleaned up so fast. It really did bring back a sense or normalcy after what happened. I glanced over to the wives table to see Amber sitting with Negan. She looked pretty sad there without the other two but I didn't really care. Rather I forced myself not to care , I still have a heart in here somewhere after all. I sat at my usual table with Arat. She gave a whistle as I sat down.
"Well who are you all dressed up for?" Lura asked with a smirk.
"Who do you think?" Arat asked nudging me.
"What. Can't I look hot just to look hot?" I asked taking a bite of toast.
"Sure you can but we all know you're looking like a snack for Negan." She laughed. The girls looked at me with mixed faces. Negan and I were 'out' as in I wasn't hiding it but not everyone knew about us. I shot Arat a look and she turned to me. "Shit. I forgot not everyone knows."
"It's fine. I don't mind." I said with a smile.
"Woah wait. You and boss man are an item?!" Jill asked.
"I mean. Yeah I guess you could say that." I said looking over at Negan who just so happen to be looking in my direction. He shot me a wink before I rolled my eyes and turned back around, taking a sip of my juice.
"I bet the sex is so good." Lura said making me choke on my drink. "I'll take that as a hell yes it is!" They laughed and I composed myself.
"Not that it's any of your business but yea. Sex is fucking amazing." I smirked.
"So how long have you two been together?" Jill asked me. I took a fork full of my eggs and thought.
"I'm not sure. Depending on what you mean by together. The whole sex thing is pretty new. Only like. A few months."
The rest of breakfast was spent talking about our relationship. I'm not gonna lie it was nice to get to talk about it with a bunch of girls. It was actually kind of fun. I took my tray back to the front and walked over to Negan. He looked me up and down as he stood up from the table.
"Damn Doll. Are you tryin to get me fucking hard in front of everyone." He said, licking his lips. "That's my fucking shirt ain't it?"
"Yup." I said as he stood in front of me.
"God damn you are hot as balls." He said before leaning into my ear. "I'm gonna rip those fucking clothes off you after this meeting. Just. You. Wait." My breath hitches in my throat as he spoke. I composed myself before firing back.
" We'll see about that won't we?" I smirked.
"I'll meet you at the gate. I just gotta escort Amber here back to her room." I nodded and turned to walk toward the gate. When I got out there a few saviors were finishing up chaining them to the iron gate.
"Shit. You picked the nastiest ones didn't you?" I asked as I walked over.
"They were the easiest to grab." One said.
"Fair enough." I said walking right up to the walkers. They were so non threatening like this. To think how scared I used to be of them back then verses now. It's crazy. They aren't the biggest threat anymore, it's other people. "You think there's enough?"
"That's what the boss asked for." I nodded. I jumped as I felt a hand grip my hip. I turned to see Negan.
"I scare you Doll?" He asked with a smirk.
"You wish." I joked. Soon the courtyard was filled with the saviors we were bringing with us. I moved to the side and leaned against a metal beam while Negan spoke.
"Y'all know how it works." He started as he swung Lucille in his hand. " you get a bite. A wound from them. Something from them gets in you and you die. You join the fucking club. Which sucks. What if we could use that to our advantage?" He turned and struck the middle walker with a grunt. Lucille was getting covered in the guts as Negan slowly turned her. A dark chuckle escaped his lips before he held her out. "Would. You. Look. At. That. No more smashing and bashin. A scratch. Or a kiss will get you full membership. We want people to join the club. We want hilltop to learn one way or another or some kind of shit in between." I stood there biting my lip. I don't know what it is, but seeing him act like this. It did things to me. Negan swaggered over to me with Lucille dripping. I grabbed his hand and basically pulled him into the storage closet that was down in this area. We didn't need to speak. He knew.
"Did my little performance really get you that hot and bothered Doll?" He asked as he rested Lucille against the wall.
"Shut up." I said before jumping up onto him and wrapping my legs around his waist. His hands gripped my ass as our lips met. He turned and pressed me against the wall. My hands moving to intertwine with his hair. "Just fucking take me." I gasped in desperation. Negan let go of my ass and I put my feet on the ground. He spun me around and pushed me forward before unbuttoning my pants and pulling them along with my panties down. I could hear him undo his belt and zipper. My mouth almost salivating in anticipation for him. He thrust his member into me and gripped my waist with one hand and grabbed a handful of hair with the other.
"This what you want Doll?" He asked with a grunt as he thrusted.
"Yeah. Negan. Fuck me.~" I moaned out.
"Shit. My dick fits in you fucking perfectly." He groaned. His thrusts hitting the perfect spot as he pulled my hair, forcing me to look back at him. I was trying to keep my volume low but it was hard. I wanted to scream it felt so fucking good. "Why so quiet Doll? I want everyone out there to know you're mine." He said roughly into my ear. I whined not knowing what I wanted to do. "Say my fucking Name." He demanded as his thrusts got rougher.
"Negan~" I moaned.
"Louder." He said as he smacked my ass with the hand that was on my hip.
"Negan~!" I shouted from the mix of pain and pleasure.
"That's it. Fucking say my name." And I obliged. His name along with various curses spewed from my mouth as my climax started to build until it exploded. Negan letting out an almost primal growl as I came. "Holy fuck. You really soaked my dick. Fuck. Fuck." He cursed before I felt him release inside of me.
We caught our breath for a few moments before we put ourselves back together. I rebuttoned my pants and leaned against the wall, still a little wobbly.
"We need to do quickies like that more often. Holy fuck." I smiled.
"Maybe we do." I agreed.