Chapter 6 - Seeing you Again

"ITS BEEN ALMOST 2 MONTHS HOW MANY MUCH MORE TIME DO YOU NEED TO FINALLY GET MY SPECIAL HUMANS BLOOD??!!" The Boss yelled

"We are working on it sir" Jae hee as the 3 of them flinched 

"THAN WORK HARDER YOU SAID ONCE THEY GET OUT OF THE HOSPITAL.ITS BEEN TO 2 FUDGING MONTHS,YOU TOLD ME TO EXTEND IT TO 1 MONTH BUT U DIDNT TELL ME THAT U ARE GOING TO TAKE ANOTHER MONTH...I NEED THE HUMANS BLOOD NOW,NOW GO GET THEM BEFORE I KILL THE THREE OF YOU" The boss yelled as he pointed to the door.

"yes master" the three Jae hee,sung min and jin soo said as they bowed and speed walked outside the building.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So i guess we arent single anymore" hoseok said as they all went downstairs to cook something to eat.Today they didnt have school because of valentines.

"i guess so....but the whole time i was thinking i just kept looking at the ring...i started saying will this girl be the one...will she make me happy...and lots of more stuff." jimin said as he looked at the ring again. Yoongi got out the pan and started frying the eggs.

"do you guys still feel a bit weird tho" yoongi said as he faced them.

"i do..but hyung the eggs are-" before jungkook could finish he was cut off by yoongi talking again.

"i mean maybe they did get us these rings maybe they dont want to admit it cause they are shy?idk.."yoongi said still forgetting the eggs

"hyung the eg-" 

"I mean lest think of it this w-OMG THE EGGS" he panicked as he turned around and turned of the stove and put on a fire blanket above the now burnt eggs as the others bursted out laughing by their hyungs silliness.

"well there is nothing we can do know we accepted and now we have a priority to give them the attention they deserve" hosoek said as the others nodded altho they still had this feeling,this chunk,that something is still missing...what is it than?

A few Hours Later

The humans decided to go for a walk.They went to their favorite place which is the forest.It was night time and the night was crystal blue with the stars shinning brightly.The owls hoowing and the sound of the wind singing while dancing through their hair.They walked for a few minutes and decided to sit down for a while.What they didnt notice that someone was watching them.

Nirvana's POV

"Hey Guys im going for a walk since i have nothing to do ill be back in a few" I said to the others as they were laying on the couch while playing with their phone.As soon as they heard me leave.

"Hey Nirvana unnie,be careful out there" mireille said to me as i looked back and nodded.

"dont go to far" Caitlin demanded and i nodded in response.I swear sometimes they make it seem that im the youngest from them all which im not im the second youngest,Mireille is the maknae and caitlin is the third youngest while amanda is the oldest from all of us.I start speed walking a bit away from the house when i smelled their scent...the scent that i always wish to just go and hug them.I saw them laying on the ground while all of them looked at the stars.I know that they have girlfriends...and yes..it hurts but if they make them happy than i dont have a problem with that.I kept looking at them and started remembering memories of us having fun.I stayed looking at them for a few minutes when i decided to go back home.I was slowly backing away when i accidentally stepped on a piece of a broken tree branch which obviously made a sound.I was about to run away when i felt someone holding my wrist.

I turned around and saw him...I immediately looked down.But that didnt work when his hand went to my chin and slowly lifted my face up.He studied my features as the others were behind him and looked at me the same way jimin is looking at me.

"do i know you from somewhere?" He asked me.I started to panic but i had to make an excuse and fast.Oh god help me...

"I...I was just walking around the forest and saw you guys laying there i didnt want to disturb so i was going to slowly back away but i accidentally stepped on a tree branch..haha ...silly me" i nervously said.

"Thats not the question i asked...do i know you??" he told me once again,still holding my wrist.It was hard seeing them all again i wanted to hug them and tell them how sorry we are for all the pain...but all good things must have an end....

"N-.....*sighs*No i never seen you before,this is my first time being here...there for i dont know anyone here..." i said hurt,he than let go of my wrist and i turned around my back facing them.

"sorry.." i mumbled on a low volume so they wont here me and after that i slowly walked away