Chapter 15 - Over

Thursday 7 am

"WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR THE HUNDRETH TIME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST WAKE UP!!" hoseok yelled at jungkook.

"Ok..dad im up" Jungkook said as he sat up and layed back again.

"REALLY!!" hoseok huffed as he went to fill up a cup of water and went back into the room and poured it onto jungkooks face.

"YAH!!!" Jungkook yelled as he got up and was going to start chase hoseok but slipped.

"your welcome" Hoseok said as he fake flipped his hair and went downstairs to help jimin and yoongi make their lunch for school.They made sticky rice,with a side of kimchi and some spicy Japchae. They Dressed and got ready for school, being 10 minutes early they decided to go to the school grounds and started talking...

"hey we should go to the hospital today because of these things we are getting...i want to know what is happening to us and why are we seeing these girls but we never get the chance to see their faces." Jimin said to the others and they all nodded.

"OPPASSSS!!!" The 4 boys rolled their eyes and turned around and saw Lisa,Jisoo,Jennie and rose running to them.

"here we go again.." hoseok said.

"what do you want?" yoongi asked them as nicley as possible.

"oh so now we cant come see our boyfriends?" Rose said sassily as she putted her hands on her hips.

"i didnt say that" yoongi said changing his tone in annoyed one.

"well we wanted to ask you oppas if you wanted to hang tonight" Lisa asked hopeful.

"well actually we have plans tonight we are going-" Before jimin could finish he was stopped by jennie.

"dont continue its with them right? i knew it you changed..." She said as she face palmed her self.

"No thats not-" He was once stopped again.This time by Jisoo

"save it we already know its with those noisy nastys..UGH" She said as she flipped her hair.

"excuse me what did you just say?" Jungkook asked her.They didnt respond they just shrugged and turned around on their heel and started walking to the school.

"walk away..." jimin shrugged annoyed.

"thats it i cant take no more" hoseok said getting up.

"WE ARE OVER!!" he yelled and he knew that they heard him as they stopped on their track and turned around saw that they were all serious and giving them glares.Jisoo and Rose were already with tears in their eyes as lisa was on the verge of crying,while jennie had tears strimming down and blood boiled as they all just nodded and kept walking away.

The 4 boys sighed and kept silence as the bell rang and grabbed their stuff and started walking inside the school.The day went by fast and after they finished they made there way to the hospital they were held at when they were injured.They walked inside and saw the reception women there writing something on her computer.Jimin cleared his throat as the reception women looked at them and smiled and nodded waiting for jimin to start talking.

"annyeonghaseyo" they all said and bowed.

"We were here a few weeks ago,cause we got injured and wanted to ask some questions about the medications you gave us,umm we started having...umm kinda like dreams but they happen after something specific happenes that in the dream also happens but the ones saying it are different people that we never saw before but only their hair shows,but when we get the chance to see a glimpse of their face we wake up,does it maybe have to do with the medications you gave us?" Jimin explained and she looked at them and nodded after listening to the story and stayed silent to think of what they might have.

"hmm after hearing your story,i think you have...hmm they are called hallucinations meaning an experience involving the apparent perception of something not present but happened in the past,but you say the people that are being shown..you dont know them?" She asked them.

"no we never seen them before...we never even saw their face in this so called hallucination when we get the chance to see their face,we wake up.And im sure they look like girls because their hair is super long but the voice sounds like kinda blured?" Hoseok explained as she nodded again.

"well its strange if you dont know the people in your hallucinations,hallucinations are consisted of memories you dont rememebr so the hallucination gives you a glimpse of your forgotten memory....hmm go into room 5813 and ill come and take some testes if thats okay with you?" She said and they all smiled and nodded at her and started walking to the elevator and went to the room silently.

1 Hour Later 

The Nurse got out and went to the main hall were the boys were waiting for their results.Before the nurse started talking she took another glance at the results and sighed and looked at them.

"well...is there someone hating on you?" she asked them.

"not that we know of" They all said in sync

"well boys i think you need to be careful who you are friends with...you were drugged and made you forget a portion of your memory,it didnt remove any of your past memory just a portion which consisted...something about a friendship? we couldnt find anything else but thats all" She explained as she gave them the results.

"gomabseubnida noona" They all said and bowed at her as she smiled and walked back to her station.The 4 boys were still shocked and had no idea who would do such a thing.All night they were trying to figure out who would it be but when they would think there would only be a blank canvas in their head.