Chapter 17 - One

Yoongi grabbed the pill bottle in his hands and marched his way back to the kitchen full of anger.

"YOU!!" he yelled as he pointed at all of the vampires making the 3 other boys flinch.

"IT WAS YOU WASNT IT..YOU MADE US FORGET DIDNT YOU??" he yelled as teh girls just realized what he was talking and started backing away.The 3 others looked at them in pure shock.

"i-is this true?" jimin said slowly backing away.

"no wait let us expla-" Before nirvana could finish she was stopped by jungkook.

"l-let you finish! SO IT IS TRUE..H-HOW COULD YOU !!" jungkook shouted slaming his hands on the table.Making the girls grab each others hands still backing away.

"we had our reason.." caitlin started.

"WHY!!..how could you" Hoseok said looking down as a tear ran down his cheek.

"we w-we cant say..." mireille said looking down.

"WHY CANT YOU HUH?" yoongi yelled throwing the pill bottle as all the pills in it spread around the room.

"WE HAD A DECISION" Caitlin protested

"IT WASN'T YOUR DECISION TO MAKE.. WHO'S LIFE WAS TO MAKE HIM FORGET A PART OF HIS LIFE? THAT'S RIGHT OURS SO HOW WAS IT YOUR DECISION. " Hoseok yelled.

"We're sorry" Mireille said.

"pft  AW YOUR SORRY HISTORICAL AND YOU THINK SORRY IS GONNA CUT THIS HUH" Jimin yelled.

"We're we just an object to you, play with us and than make us go though that pain.HUH??" Yoongi exclaimed.They all stayed silent as they had nothing to say cause they were right but they had no choice it was their number one law.

"ANSWER ME!! " He ordered them but they stayed silent.The 4 boys were all hurt and mad they removed the ring from their fingers and putted them on the breakfast bench without uttering a word and getting out the house slamming the door shut, as the vampires looked at the rings and dropped on the floor.

"What have we done... " Nirvana said rubbing her for head.

"Amanda I told you.. If we had any evidence and you said NO!" Mireille exclaimed pulling her hair.

"OH SO YOUR BLAMING IT ON ME NOW" Amanda said pointing her finger at herself.

"Guys stop" Caitlin said.

"If you would have double checked this wouldn't have happened" Mireille said.

"HOW WOULD I HAVEN KNOWN" Amanda yelled.

"*EXACTLY CAUSE YOU DIDN'T DOUBLE CHECK"

"GUYS STOP., IT WAS ALL OUR FAULT TOGETHER." Nirvana said.

"Sorry.. I'll start being more careful" Amanda mumbled.

"I'm sorry to I should have helped you" Mireille said as they hugged each other.

"What's done Is done... All we have to do is protect them that's all no friendship, I'm pretty sure we just turned into their enemies now so we have to be more careful" Nirvana explained as they all nodded in agreement.

"Okay so what's the plan" Caitlin said and started discussing the plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The boys were walking back home silent tears going down their cheeks.

"How could they" Hoseok said as they all stopped at the side walk and sat on the floor wiping their tears.

"I should have known, how stupid it was so obvious they were the only ones with that hair color. "  Yoongi sighed

"Maybe.. We should have gave them a chance to explain. " Jimin said looking down

"They would have just stayed quite anyways" Jungkook huffed.

"The person you least expect is the one who back stabs you" Hoseok said.

"Now I believe the saying keep your enemies close but keep your friends closer." Jimin said as he sniffed.

All of a sudden they heard a whistle and looked around them but no one was there. They got up and started walking fast. All of a sudden all they remember is stopping on their tracks and look at their legs and find an injection in it as they silently fell down on the floor falling into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"WE NEED TO GO" Caitlin yelled as she got up and helped the others up.

"WHY WHAT HAPPENED WHAT DID YOU SEE?" Amanda exclaimed.

"They have been caught COMMON" Caitlin said As they speed walked to the end of the road where Caitlin saw them in Her vision... But not a single sound was there, no boys no nothing. The girls dropped on their knees and knew they needed to figure something out even if they risk their life for theirs. That's a risk they are willing to take.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Haha I finally got you" The 4 humans heard an unfamiliar voice as they slowly opened their eyes open and saw a tall pale guy dressed in black, with a faded scar on his left cheek and a bruise on his right.

"We completed your mission sir, now we want our prize" Jae hee said.

"Of course you just wait outside for a few hours before I give your prize I want to have a little fun with my puppets.... "