Chapter 19 - Know

"come one we need to hurry ,we need to warn Mr.Kim about this we have till midnight" Caitlin explained while they were speed walking to the forest.

"we need to establish a plan we need all the members of the crew to help us...its in his place" Nirvana said as they arrived at their destination.

"Mr.KIM!" They all said in sync as they rush into Mr.Kim's office.He looks at them confused and reads caitlins mind as it is his ability and rings the bell signalling there is a crew meeting.There were loads off vampires ready to help of the situation,they were all trained how to restrain them selves from human blood.There was also chanell and desiree which went beside,nirvana caitlin mireille and amanda for support.They were all willing to help and sacrafice them selves for the humans of their territory as it is their job.Sure the humans might have took their families away but  blame them so they decided protect them from evil which means from The crew of the other side.

"Now that everyone is here,caitlin saw everything in her vision and we need to be there before it strikes midnight or it is game over.Tonight everything is going to change,tonight is the time were i confront my brother and stop his crew,tonight we will be free from all worries and misunderstandings DOES EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS !!" He claps his hands together as they all nod and start to cheer.

"okay now back to the plan this is where the humans are being held captive" Mr.Kim said as he showed the picture of the place to every one on the digital board.

Kim said as he showed the picture of the place to every one on the digital board

"Of course it will be surrounded by vampires which means we will be in teams. Red Velvet you will be coming from the south which is from the back,Got 7 you will be coming from the west which means the left,Girls Generation you will be going from the east which means the right and me,Caitlin,Nirvana,Amanda,Mireille and Exo will be taking the front and for back up i will need twice and seventeen.Understood" He explained as they all nodded and started getting dressed and wearing walky talkies and putting mics on."

After a an hour of getting ready Mr.Kim came knocking on the girls room and coming in as he told them there is going to be a change of plans.

"so me and all 4 of you and seventeen will go from the roof since there is a trap door which we can go through and we will jump off the roof and land exactly in front of them.Exo and twice will take the front once every side is clear they will come help us from the inside understood" He explained and the girls nodded as he left and closed the door behind him going to change into his atire.

"This is it girls the final show down" Amanda said.

"the important thing is that we dont let them get injured,it will only drive the vampires from the other side even crasier than they already are okay " Nirvana explained as they hugged each other and helped on another dress and do the mic and walkie talkie thing.Each of them wore a black attire which will help them be camouflage in the night.

They all wore the same clothing with the same lettering on it just only the boys had long sleeved shirts and black jeans,with the words 'save me ' written on it

They sighed and hugged each other one last time before speed walking back to the meeting table where everyone was there ready and fixing him self as they all wished each other good luck....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11:45 pm 

"Tik tok tik tok tik tok" The boss of the other side kept saying as he would glance at the humans every minute that passes by.

" 15 MINUTES LEFT BOYSS" he said as he got up and pushed the chair to the wall and removed the gloves from his hands.By now the humans were all bruised and hurt basically they are just ready to die than and there..but they still hoped...they still had that glimpse of faith....

10 minutes later

"HMM 5 more minutes ill go start telling some friends that dinner is ready wait here!!" He said as he skipped happily to the door and the humans can hear him calling out a few names as 3 other vampires came in the room and positioned themselves in front of the humans as they looked up the sky and their fangs appeared.The humans closed their eyes as they saw the vampires coming to them and accepted their faith and waited for them to be bitten....after a few seconds nothing happened as they heard glass break and saw Nirvana,Caitlin,Amanda and mireille infront of them as they saw several other vampires coming down from roof.

"well well well we meet again brother." Mr.Kim smirked as he jumped from the roof and landed in the middle of the room.