Chapter 16 - No

Friday 6 : 30 am 

"i dont really want to go to school today.." Yoongi huffed as he covered his face with his stuffed bear.

"Could it be them?" Jimin said as he looked at the ring in his finger.

"what do you mean them?" jungkook asked.

"could it be the ones who gave us the rings...i dont really think black pink gave us these,if they did they would have told us by now." Jimin explained as he stopped looking at the ring and looked at them confused as hell.

"hmm...i dont know everything is so confusing right now..who could drug us we had no enemies as far as i know we were loved by everyone in school." hoseok huffed.

"yea lets just skip today.." jimin said and layed back on his bed as they all agreed and went on their phones.

Chris.P Bacon

Hobi : Hey Guys can you come over for a few this morning we are skipping school today.

ShineShine (Caitlin) - BAD BOIS !!!

Shortie (Mireille) - uhh..this morning can be a bit of a problem can u come tonight at our house?

Diminie - uh yea thats okay we will see you tonight than.

ROAR (Amanda) - Guys wanna hear my singing ?? too late imma send it  ( 2:00 minutes of amanda singing )  A/N -imagine a lion singing -

Suga - on second thought i think i need to go to the hospital tonight.

Roar - YOU LITTLE-

MADRE NIRI - AMANDA calm down your singing is amazing he is just teasing you ...yoongi stfu..

Kookie - what has this group chat come....HAHAHAHA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Caitlins Vision

  well boys i think you need to be careful who you are friends with...you were drugged and made you forget a portion of your memory,it didnt remove any of your past memory just a portion which consisted...something about a friendship? we couldnt find anything else but thats all  

End Of Caitlins Vision

"oh no.." caitlin said as she dropped her phone on the carpet grabbing the attention of the others.

"what,what happened?" Nirvana said as they all speed walked near her and sat beside her.

"they know.THEY KNOW AHHHH TEHY KNOW!!" caitlin panicked as she grabbed the glass umbrella and started running around with it in her hand.

"CAITLIN!!" mireille speed walked to her making her stop and grabbing the umbrella from her hand and putted the umbrella back to its place and setted caitlin back on the sofa.

"Now explain" Amanda said.

"They went to the hospital and they found out that they have been drugged" Caitlin said and the others are just in pure shock.

"what are we going to do now we cant tell them that for sure" Amanda said and the others nodded in agreement.

"well there is only one way to do, we just dont tell them.." Nirvana said and they all nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8:30 pm 

Ding Doing