Chapter 4 - It happened again

"Yoongi hyung calm down" Jungkook said as he grabbed yoongi's arm and putted it over his shoulder.

"Aish hyung we told u not to drink or get drunk you were the one who said it" Jimin said as he grabbed yoongi's other arm.

"Wait here I'll call a cab" Hoseok said as he got out his phone and dialed the number.

"WAIT OPPAS WHERE ARE YOU GOING" Lisa and Rose said as they came running towards them.

"Sorry girls but we have a drunk man situation to deal with. " Jungkook chuckled.

"Oh okay oppas than I guess we will see you tomorrow" Lisa said as they hugged each other and waved goodbye.

After a few minutes a cab came and picked them up and took them back home. Hoseok and jungkook carried yoongi inside as he passed put in the car while jimin paid the driver and went in as well.

"Hey guys so you know that chocolate is brown because it is made out of whinny the poo" Yoongi said half awake as the other chuckled.

"AHHHH" jimin yelled and dropped on his knee on the floor rubbing his head as he kept wincing in pain, yoongi was now fully awake confused as hoseok and jungkook ran to jimin to see what's wrong.

"JIMIN SSI... JIMIN... JIM"

Hallucination

"Did u know that chocolate is brown because it is made out of whinny the poo" A girl in blue hair imitated hoseok as he and the others blushed.

End of Hallucination

"JIMINIE HYUNG!!!" Jimin opened his eyes and he sees 4 worried eyes looking at him.

"Ahh stop yelling nut head" Jimin groaned as he got up and the others did the same.

"What happened jiminie? " Hoseok said placing his hand on jimins shoulder

"I don't know it's like I saw something but I don't remember that I happened but it felt so real, when yoongi hyung said that chocolate thingy I got this dream that a blue haired girl imitated hosoeks voice and we all blushed" Jimin explained as the others stayed silent listening to him.

"Did u see or catch a glimpse of her face" Jungkook questioned

"N-no her back was facing my sight I only saw her long crystal blue hair and us on beds but they weren't ours" Jimin said

"Hmm.. Maybe we should go talk to the nurse tomorrow maybe the medications have some weird affects to them. " Jungkook said as he patted jimins hair and went back to yoongi as he was unconscious on the breakfast bench.

After a while jungkook tucked yoongi in bed and went down stairs to help jimin and hoseok to cook some late night dinner and some green tea for yoongi.

"Do you guys wanna watch a movie" Hoseok said

"Yea I ain't that tired anyways so.. " Jimin said

"I'll go do the pop corn" Jungkook said as the others nodded.

Cling cling

"I'll go get it" Hoseok said as he got up

"It wasn't even the door  I think it was the window" Jimin said as he got up and followed hoseok. They opened the door and caught a glimpse of a person, they were shocked so they Immediately closed and locked the door panting.

"W-what was that" Hoseok stuttered
"No-nothing maybe it was just... A tree branch? " Jimin said still freitened.

*let's just go watch the movie" Jungkook said as he peacked out of the door with his mouth full of popcorn. It took a second for. Jimin and hoseok to calm down but eventually shrugged it off