Chapter 7 - Date

"Hey guys today im going out with Rose" hoseok said as he looked up from his phone.

"OHHH,and where are you going?" Jimin cooed as hoseok rolled his eyes

"nothing special we are just going to go eat something and than maybe go to the park...anymore questions" hoseok replied as the others shook their head.

"SOO we have the house to our selves huh?" jungkook asked

"actually no im going to the mall,i need some new clothes plus some groceries" jimin stood up from the sofa.

"mhmmm..okay than yoongi hyung we have the house to our selves.." jungkook said as he looked at yoongi

"nahh...im going to the gym...these bad boys dont grow with out themselves" yoongi said as he went upstairs to dress.

"than jungkook i guess we have the house to our self"jungkook said to him self as hoseok and jimin chuckled.

"why dont u invite jennie over,im meeting lisa there" jimin suggested.

"yea...ill think about it..ill go text her.." jungkook said as he got out his phone

Jennie Boo

kookie: Hey Jen do you want to come hang out with me im going to have the house all to myself ?

Jennie : aww sure kookie oppa i did not have anything to do anyways..what time should i come?

kookie : hmm..you could come from 9 am on ward.

jennie : okay kookie oppa i will see you in an hour x

"pfft...really..jennie BOO?" jimin said as he looked from jungkook shoulder and bursted laughing as hoseok took his phone and saw the nickname which made him laugh as well.

"YAH..DONT CHECK MY PRIVATE STUFF" jungkook exclaimed as he got up from the sofa and took his phone from hoseok and went upstairs embaressed.

"Aish that kid..anyways chim..i need to go ill see ya later" hoseok said as he ruffled jimins hair and went out the door.

"BYEE HOBI HYUNG HAVE FUNN"jimin waved him goodbye.

Hoseok POV

I was walking my way to the place were me and rose had to meet up.We both were craving sushi so we went to this famous place Called Sushi Dushi.I once went there when i was a kid.They also sell my fav book called Hope..which reminds they have released a book 2 which i need to buy,but next time.After a few minutes i arrived at my destination.I went inside and looked around until i saw a familliar face.She looked at me and waved at me.I smiled at her and went to the table she was sitting on.This shop wasnt too fancy.just simple tables and few japanese lamps hanging around and the sweet aroma smell of sushi.YUM.

"Sorry im a bit late rose..i had to walk it here" i apologized because i was 10 minutes late.

"well thats okay oppa..i thought you were going to ditch me..but i stayed cause i knew you wouldnt do that" she smiled at me and i smiled back at her.

"so what do you want to order.?" i asked her

"hmm well what ever you will have i will have i love everything here so ill let you decide."she told me and i nodded.Once we ordered our food we talked and started to know each other.

"Hey hobi oppa can we take a picture so we wont forget this moment" she said as a tint of pink crept on her cheeks..CUTE!!

"Sureeee~" i responded as she came and sat near me and flashed a photo.