Chapter 12 - Choose

Tuesday After Noon

"They werent jealous right ?" jungkook asked the others

"i dont think so,they didnt seem like it,plus why would they be jealous if they only knew us for only 2 days pabo..." jimin answered him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"did we make it that obvious ?!" mireille panicked walking back and forth in front of the others.

"oh please i im the best actor there is,back in the day.." caitlin started

"oh god here we go again.." Nirvana said face palming.

"I AUDITIONED FOR THE LEAD OF MARY POPINS AND DIDNT GET THE PART..THEY DIDNT EVEN LET ME SAY MY SECOND LINES...WHICH MAKES ME THE BEST!!" caitlin said getting up and flipping her hair and grabbed a glass umbrella and pretended to be mary popins.

"geez now i know why she didnt get the role" mireille said. "SHUT UP SHORTIE"

"and what makes you the best anyways if u didnt even get the lead?" amanda asked her full of pride.

"WELL BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT THAT I WAS TOO GOOD FOR THE ROLE SO THEY TOLD ME TO GET OF THE STAGE BEFORE THEY SUSPEND ME" caitlin answered.

"Oh caitlin dear what are we going to do with you...tch" Nirvana said as she bursted out laughing and after a few seconds the others joined her.

Knock Knock

Amanda got up and went to open the door.

"oh..my..god..why do you keep coming?!" amanda said and huffed in annoyance.

"wow great to see you to" yoongi said and the others chuckled and just went in.

"um excused ME did i tell you to come in?" amanda said.

"Nope but i told my self to go in so it still counts" jungkook said and smiled it her.

"oh come on we cant come see our friends" jimin asked.

"oh..so now we are friends..i thought we were relatives must have been imagination..NOT" amanda said.

"calm down cous" yoongi joked.And amanda lifted her arm up ready to hit him..but hoseok stopped her.

"hey NO VIOLANCE...so where are the others" hoseok joked.

"and why should i tell you,you find them anywa-"

"Hey umm amanda did you see my plush" Mireille came down stairs.

"Bingo..found one of them.." jungkook said as he pointed at mireille.

"what the hell are you guys doing here?" mireille asked

"oh my god does it hurt that much to say 'oh hey nice to see you too come in lets talk for a bit'"hoseok huffed

"and why would i say that" mireille said folding her arms

"AISH" hoseok said a bit taken aback

"fine ill cut you some slack..but only this time come we were just talking on our beds" mireille sadi and gestured for them to follow her up stairs and so they did.

but only this time come we were just talking on our beds" mireille sadi and gestured for them to follow her up stairs and so they did

"oh..hi?" Nirvana said

"HI" hoseok said as he went and jumped on caitlins bed not knowing that caitlin was hiding under the covers to scare them,but back fired.

"YAH" Caitlin shouted as she shoved hoseok to the side.

"oh..HOI" Hoseok said as he waved at her still laying next to her.

"oh..HOI" caitlin answered and waved back.The others bursted out laughing and once they calmed down for a bit,Hoseok and caitlin got up and sat on caitlins bed and fist bumped each other.

"why did u decided to jump on my bed anyways?" caitlin chuckled.

"I didnt know any one was on it,honestly your body frame didnt help either" Hoseok said which earned a slap on the chest from caitlin.

"YAH I ONLY SAID THE TRUTH"

"I didnt tell you to say THE HOLE TRUTH"

"okay okay,calm down both of you" Mireille said as she went up to her bed and snuggled in the blankets and pillows.

"WELL TODAY WE WERE WONDERING IF YOU GUYS WANTED TO GO-" Jungkook was stopped a pillow from mireille's bed flying at him and hit his face.

"shut up" Mireille said as she layed back down.

"Mir i think you just made the biggest mistake of your life" Jimin warned her and mireille scoffed.

"pfft why would you say th-AHHHH" before mireille could finish she saw jungkook launching at her with the pillow and slamed on her face.Amanda and yoongi were just watching them when one of them decided to walk but tripped on a piece of blanket...but luckily the other caught him/her....i think you know it was amanda..PLOT TWIST...it was yoongi.They looked at each other when amanda finally spoke.

"hmm...if my caculations are correct..isnt this supposed to be the other way around?" Amanda smiled at him and he quickly got up embaressed,And heard snaps and looked from where they were coming just to find Nirvana and Jimin taking pictures of them...but  amanda grabbed a nearby pillow and flung it and aimed it between making them falling on each other.

They spent a few hours hanging out with each other.The 4 boys didnt realize that the whole day blackpink was contacting them until the boys left the vampires house and went home and checked their phones and texted them that they were hanging out with their cousins.Blackpink where getting a bit mad to the point of breaking it off...but they didnt want that so they kept their patience.

Wednesday 9:30 am

Jungkook,Jimin,Hoseok and yoongi were getting ready to go hang out with the 4 vampires again.They dressed and ate breakfast.When they opened the front door they found blackpink ready to knock.

"Oh hey girls you didnt tell us you were coming" jimin said leaning on the door.

"oh yea we wanted to surprise you oppas" lisa answered and went to hug jimin which he flinched at first but hugged her back.

"Anyways we wanted to hang out with you oppas" jennie said.

"Oh...about that..we have plans" hoseok said

"WITH WHO" rose said raising her voice a bit.

"with..our cousins" yoongi said.

"THATS IT" jisoo shouted.

"what?" jungkook asked.

"we were patient for way to long..." lisa said backing away.

"what do you mean" hoseok said not liking where this was going.

"Us...Or Them" Jennie asked them and their jaw Dropped.