Chapter 11 - Jealousy

Monday 7:15 pm

Caitlin imideatly tried to close the door but failed as hoseok pushed the door open making her flinch and let go of the door.

"finally,we found you" hoseok said

"h-how?" caitlin said sruprised 

"It took us along day and a little help from a few friends we found you so here we are" Yoongi explained

"why did you have to come find us,we didnt do anything wrong" Caitlin protested 

"We already told you,now can we come in?" jungkook asked and caitlin had no choice but to nod as they all went in.

"This place feels weirdly familliar" jimin whispered to the others but of course caitlin secretly heard him,and became nervous.

"uhh follow me to the living room we were just playing some board games" caitlin gestured for them to follow her and so they complied.

"HEY CAITLIN THIS GIRL HERE THINKS SHE CAN JUST BUY ANY LAND SHE WANTS,EVEN IF ITS ALREADY BOUGHT AND ITS FREAKING PIS-" Nirvana came from the living room and started shouting and explaining to caitlin "oh what are you doing here ?" Nirvana asked confused

"wow...nice to see you too" jimin said and the others chuckled.As nirvana looked at caitlin and gave here a what-are-they-doing-here look and caitlin just gave her ill-explain-later-look.Nirvana nodded and went back to the living room as the others followed.The humans sat across the vampires on the sofa as the other 3 girls looked at them questionagly.

"What are you doing here?" amanda said bluntly.

"aww cant we come see our great friends" yoongi joked.

"im serious" amanda glared at him and almost made the 4 boys pee their pants so yoongi cleared his throat and started explaining.

"well as we already told you yesterday when you know someone still escaped,we wanted to get to know you and be friends with you and we wanted to stay close to you as we feel like we know you from some where but we dont know from where,so we want to hang out with you" yoongi explained and the 4 girls looked at each other and sighed.

"Fine..." mireille sighed and looked at them and smiled as she looked at jungkook and showed her his bunny teeth smile.

"We were wondering if you would like to go somewhere tonight its still only 8 pm so" jimin asked.

"sure" The girls said in sync.

"is it a problem if a few friends tag along they did help us find you" hoseok asked them.

"i guess they can" Nirvana asnwered as they all contacted blackpink and told them to meet them at the park.

They all walked to the park in silence,stealing a few glances here and there and than they finally arrived at the park.The girls looked down as they recognised who those 4 girls were and walked behind the 4 boys.

"OPPAS!!" they all ran and hugged their boyfriends as the 4 vampires backed away a little.

"OH..hi you must be the relatives" lisa said.

"pardon..what relatives who the h-" Before Nirvana could continue jimin putted his hand over nirvanas mouth stopping her as she looked at him confused.

"WHAT.she meant to say is we havent seen each other in a while so she kinda forgot we were reletable." Jimin said as he still kept his hand over nirvanas mouth until nirvana got annoyed and lightly bit his finger.

"OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR" Jimin yelled.

"oh sorry baby cous didnt mean to" Nirvana said ruffiling his hair and went beside caitlin and mireille annoyed.

"okay...anyways oppas so what do you want to do now.?" jisoo asked them.

"OHH GIRLS LETS GO ON THAT SPINNY THINGY" caitlin yelled as they ran to the spinny thing.The boys chuckled and looked at them run away.

"uh hello" rose said a sounding a bit jealous.

"oh yea umm lets go sit down" yoongi suggested and they all nodded.

The whole time the 4 boys kept looking at the vampires going round and round on the spinny thingy and blackpink huffed in annoyance.

"why cant you guys just glance at your girlfriends for a bit and give us some attention" Jennie exclaimed and the 4 boys flinched and looked at them.

"so-sorry we didnt notice" jungkook apologized.

"pfft..of course you didnt" lisa growled.

"what do you want to do" jimin asked them.

"wellll...none of us never really had his first kiss..." Jisoo said as she scooted near yoongi,as the others did the same as the boys breath hitched.

"oh um well" Before jimin could finish he was stopped by a pair of lips on his.He was a bit caught of gaured....it was all of their first kiss and none of them felt that they used it on the right person.The 4 vampires were walking back to the others but stopped as they saw all of them kiss.They back away and started walking back home.Yoongi and hoseok noticed them leaving and softly pushed back the jisoo and rose as jungkook and jimin did the same.

"umm..we have to go" jungkook said getting up and so did the others.

"UGH WHY?" jennie yelled in frustration.

"BECAUSE I SAID SO" jungkook yelled back a they all ran towards the direction the vampires went. Fortunately they caught up to the 4 vampires and grabbed their wrist.

"why are you leaving" jimin asked them.

"oh im sorry i dont feel comfortable seing my 'cousins' face getting sucked by a woman" Nirvana said as she realesed her hand from jimins grip.

"oh sorry.." Jungkook apologised and letted go of mireille's hand.

"we dont care anyways" Mireille said looking away.

"what well i d-" before caitlin could finish her sentance nirvana stepped on her foot making her shut up."OW"

"Well its getting kinda late we will be going now...have fun with your 'friends'" amanda said as they started to walk away.

"WAIT...we will walk you home" hoseok insisted.

"no need,bye" mireille said and continued walking home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"well first kiss down the drain" hoseok sighed as they all nodded in agreement.