Chapter 8 - Sketchy

"Do you think we should go or not?" jimin asked as he looked at the message once again

"i dont know.." hoseok answered

"it sounds a bit too sketchy to me" yoongi said 

"you think?" jungkook questioned him

"well...i mean i just feel its a bit too sketchy if who ever gave us these rings wanted is to know their identity,they could have came at our house since they know where we live...not meet in the forest where its a bit spooky and especially AT NIGHT!!" yoongi explanied as jimin nodded in agreement.

"yoongi does have a point why dont you try texting him back??" hoseok asked jungkook.

"hmm okay let me try to tell him that we cant make it...and give them our address??" jungkook asked them

"ye-" before yoongi could finish jimin stopped him

"i dont think we should maybe they dont know our address what if they are killers or something?!" jimin said.

"than how did they know where we live to give us the rings?" jungkook asked him raising an eyebrow.

"hmm..well i dont know..DELIEVERY OR MAILING...seriously am i the only one with common sense in this house?" jimin said as he was the one raising the eye brow now as the others chuckled.

"okay okay chim calm down"hoseok said as he patted jimins head and jimin pouted.

"what do you mean calm down im already ca-" before jimin could finish he was stopped by hoseok

"shhh its okay chim calm down" hoseok shushed him once again

"I AM CALM" jimin yelled as the others flinched by jimins yell.

"thats how you call yourself calm"yoongi said as he crossed his arms.

"oh ma gawd jut freaking text the unknown texter or what ever" jimin huffed

"hmm okay...so what should i tell them?" jungkook asked them as he looked up from his phone.

"ummm??...tell them that we cant make it tonight and tell them maybe another time." hoseok suggested and they all nodded in agreement,jungkook took out his phone and found the texter's name and started texting him :

Unknown

 7 : 30 pm) Me : Uh..hi im sorry but me and my friends cant make it tonight we have some important business has occured so we cant make it maybe some other time..bye (Delivered)

7 : 34 pm) Unkown : oh well thats fine...maybe some other will DO  (Delivered)

7 : 35 pm) jungkook : uhh okay... (Delivered)

"This guy is strange" yoongi said as he saw the messages.

"i agree" hoseok,jimin and jungkook said in sync.

Jae Hee's POV

"So what did he say" sung min asked me as he eyebrow furrowed.

"AHHH" i threw my phone at the wall in rage making it shatter into pieces.

"HE SAID THEY HAD IMPORTANT BUSINESS" i growled at them as i formed my hand into a fist with anger.

"Jae calm down...i guess we have to go with plan B,than" jin soo said as he patted my shoulders.

"hmm..COMON lets get this over with remind me again what plan B was" i said as i calmed down a bit as we speed walked to our bed room and started discussing plan B.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"so your saying they already have some one ?" amanda said annoyed as she cocked her left eye brow up.

"yup..why do you care anyways" Nirvana asked her as she and mireille and caitlin smirked.

"i dont i was just asking" amanda said looking away

"mhm sure..anyways while i was there and left after i smelt something...it was a familliar one but they were pretty far from the 4 of them" nirvana explained as she turned to caitlin and mireille

"what do you mean unnie?" mireille asked confused.

"it means that someone was watching them from afar but i couldnt go that way because than i would have stepped into someone else's teritory.

"okay well than-" before caitlin could finish there was a knock on the door.

KNOCK KNOCK

Amanda speed walked to the door and opened it.

"HEY GUYS!!" a girl shouted speed walking in and sat on the couch.

"oh hey desiree and chanell what are you guys doing here it seems that you acomplished your mission." amanda said as she closed the door.They all hugged each other and sat down and talked for a while.

"yea we have accomplished it,now we see the 2 humans every day." Chanell explained.

"thats cool..WAIT WHAT HOW COULD U SEE YOUR HUMANS AND WE HAD TO MAKE THEM FORGET ABOUT US" mireille got up and started pacing back and forth.

"calm down Mir,we see them everyday because they are our soul mates and we might have had a serious discussion with Mr.kim" desiree explained 

"and what was the discussion" caitlin asked with a hint of anger.

"well they dont know what we really are..." chanell said

"will you eventually tell them tho?" amanda asked them.

"well...i think we will but u know the number 1 law for us vampires.No one can know what we are unless you know what..." desiree explained as the others nodded.

"i see this law a bit stupid that we have to go through this process for the humans to know our identity" nirvana huffed.

"True,anyways thats not what came here for.." chanell said as the others looked at her in confusion and nodded showing her that she can proceed.

"well...boss wanted to talk to you..something about a new mission from the previous mission you ha-" They didnt let desiree finish as the four of them speed walked to Mr.Kims office.

"aaaaannnnddd their gone...pfft" chanell and desiree chuckled.

"wanna go hang out with jin and namjoon" chanell asked her as desiree looked at her and smiled and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in" Mr.kim said as the 4 girls walked in.

"You wanted to speak to us Mr.Kim?" Caitlin asked him as he nodded and gestured for them to sit down.

"Yes i wanted to speak to you about your previous mission.." 

"what about it" Mireille said

".....they are in danger again and i need you to keep them safe again...But THIS TIME with out them realising you are what you are." Mr.kim warned them

"Mr.Kim it will be a bit hard tho" Nirvana protested 

"hmm..just do what you can i guess all you have to do is keep them safe..now go i have work to do good luck." The 4 girls smiled at each other and speed walked back to their room.

"i guess we will see them again" amanda said as she smiled to her self.

"tch yea but this time they arent alone..." mireille said annoyed.

"...it doesnt matter i guess...lets just do our mission...with out them finding out...why?" Nirvana asked them.

"Because No One Can know" They all said in sync and hugged each other