Chapter 18 - Can

A/N Warning this chapter contains people getting hit and abused

"w-who are you" Jimin said frightened, he couldnt move because he was tied up,he looked at the side and saw the others in the same situation as him.

"you dont need to worry who i am...all you need to know is that you are now mine and this is where you are going spend your last breath,i dont have the strenght to turn you,plus i only want you for your blood but thats happening tonight at midnight,first we are going to play a little game.Either you listen to me or your life will be first to be taken away." He warned them.

"But first lets have a little talk" He said as he speed walked to a near by chair and sat down on it,as the humans look at each other in fear and horror just praying for someone to come help them.

"okay so lets start you ask one question to me and i will answer i dont need to know anything about you i got all the information needed in my head,understood" He said raising his voice as the humans gulped and nodded.

"Okay...Yoongi START!" he said as he clapped his hands.

"w-who are you ? " he stuttered 

"I am The boss From the other side.." He said

"Next...hoseok."

"what are you ? " he asked him

"heh im a vampire" He confidentally said as the humans breath hitched by the word 'vampire'

"Next..jimin"

"do you have enemies ? " He asked.

" I think you might know who my enemies are....your 4 besties...those are my enemies and their gang and leader Kim TaeHyung. Hes my brother. He saved those 4 vampires while their parents were bieng burned alive beacuse humans found out what they were.TaeHyung was always one step ahead of me and i made my own gang and now i am after you...you stepped into our teritory which makes you mine..but i couldnt take you when you were in their territory thats why i send some friends to make them think they are just passing by" He explained,In the humans mind everything,every missing puzzle piece was coming together and suddenley remembered all their memories with the 4 vampires, there was only 1 question left for them to understand everything around them.

" NEXT junkook "

" After this happened we knew that those 4 against you were vampires , why did they have to drug us and make us forget about them ? "

" its the number one law kid, We do it for our saftey,they might have trusted you but their leader didnt which forced the girls to drug you,the only way for you to know their true identity is for them to change you..but you dont have to worry about that since in a few hourse youll be nothing but a lifless body..." He said as he chuckled and got up and got a towel and a bucket of water and a wooden baseball bat.

"Now lets start the real fun..well heh for me...youll suffer " 

The humans gulped and looked at him in fear and noticed the items in his hands.

"i will grab one of this items and i will tell you which one you choose for me to hit him i will give you 10 seconds to choose between the 2 names i will give you,if not both will suffer ." He said as he walked behind them.

"hmmm ill start with hoseok...choose Jimin...or....Yoongi?" he said, hoseoks breath hitched as his heart skipped a beat he didnt want to hurt neither of them but its better than the both of them suffers.He took a glance at yoongi who was silently looking down crying,and than he looked at jimin who was looking at him gesturing to choose him.Hoseok mumbled a sorry and took a deep breath.

"J-Jimin.." He breathed out and they all looked at jimin with tears in their eyes as the man went to pick up the whip and hit jimin on the shoulder with it which made him get a huge mark.The sting was excrusiating but jimin held it in.

"hmm..jungkook...hoseok or yoongi ? " Jungkook looked at the both of them and sighed.

"y-yoongi hyung" The man nodded and went to grab the wooden bat and hit yoongi in the arm,yoongi whimpered in pain.

"hmm i will leave one lucky between you 2 so yoongi ....hoseok or jungkook ? " Yoongi knew jungkook was the one that chose him to get hit but he cant choose the maknae so he had to choose hoseok silently mumbiling a sorry to hoseok.

"hoseok" The man grabbed the whip again and hit hoseok on his chest.

"well i guess the youngest of them all is the luckiest,but you taught it would be that easy to save one of you well you taught wrong,i tricked you ahaha i saved the best for last." He said as he got a small bucket of water and a towel.He putted the towel in jungkooks mouth as the others silently cried and poured water on his face making it impossibly to breath until the bucket was empty and removed the towel from the maknae's mouth as he letted the human catch his breath.

"aww..ill let you rest for a bit..hmm lets see 2 an half more hours and you will be all mine" he said as he speed walked out the door and locked it.

~