Goodbye

Draco was out of his mind.

"W-what- what happened to her?"
He breathed, taking a step closer to her unconscious body.

Sunny stood, creating a barrier between them. "You need to leave."

Draco's breath hitched and all he could do was stare into Sunny's intense blue eyes. He swallowed and hesitantly shook his head, "No," he straightened a little "I'm not leaving her."

Sunny reached out and took a hold of his collar, dragging the other blonde into the kitchen. Sunny pushed him back against the counter, Draco stopping himself from colliding completely into the object with his hands. "She doesn't want anything to do with you."

Draco's head felt staticky. He slowly shook his head again, "No, t-that isn't true, she loves me.."

Sunny scoffed and took a step away from him. "She wants no part of you. Not anymore, how could she?"

Draco glared and pushed away from the countertop "She's better than us, Sunny.. She'd never-"

"Never what. Huh? You think things will go back to the way they were? You're thicker than you look." Sunny spoke like he was trying to  spit out deadly poison, "After what you're family did I'm surprised-"

"I am not my family!" Draco snapped, surprising himself with the bold action, "I had no knowledge about anything concerning your father, and I'm sorry but-"

Sunny grabbed his shirt again before he could finish whatever half though he was trying to say, "You need to leave. Right now, and never bother my family again."

Draco shook his head swallowed silently, tears filling his eyes. "I can't.. Sunny, I love her so much.."

Sunny softened for just a brief money before his clutch around Draco's collar tightened. "Leave."

The tears finally fell down the smaller blondes face "At least let me say goodbye.."

"And how are you planning on doing that Malfoy!?" Sunny finally screamed, dragging him to the side so he could see Alice's unconscious figure through the doorway. Her mother was kneeling beside her, crying into her hands.

Draco sniffed lightly as Sunny let go of his collar forcibly. Sunny finally pushed Draco away backwards into the counter. "I'll get your things."

Draco blinked, stunned and melancholy. He stayed that way for a few moments as Sunny packed up his things. A slight tug on his sleeve drew his attention to a little girl with fluffy hair the same color as Alice's. "Dwaco?"

Draco swiped his eyes, kneeling down to her, "W-what on earth are you doing up?" He mumbles trying to blink the remaining tears away, "Past your bed time isn't it?"

Elizabeth pointed behind him to Alice, "What's wrong with her, Dwako?" There was more than concern in her sleepy blue eyes but he had never been terribly good at reading people's emotions.

Draco sighed, "She'll he up soon, don't you worry."

"Coat?" She pointed to the extra sweater he had put on.

"Yes.. I'll be heading out shortly."

"Leaving?" Elizabeth tilted her head to the side.

Draco nodded, biting his lip to keep any more tears from falling.

"But.." She grabbed onto his sleeve again, "Aren't you and Alice supposed to stay longer?"

Draco straightened "Yes well." He bit his lip again and walked a short distance away, anger filling him. This wasn't his fault. Sunny knew it wasn't his fault. Merlin, he hated Sunny. "The world is cruel sometimes."

"But-"

"For Merlin's sake! Yes! I'm leaving and I'm never coming back! Understand?"

Elizabeth flinched away from him. She blinked a few times before she started crying softly.

Draco shattered. His face fell and he tried reaching out for her, "Lizzy.." he mumbled. She just finched away again.

Sunny suddenly appeared behind her, sweeping her into his arms. Sunny glared daggers as his sister cried into his chest. "Leave." was all he said.

Draco didn't argue this time. he slowly stood up, grabbed his case and left.

***
Alice sat alone in her room, bundled under a mountain of blankets again. Her family had found her this way at least a half dozen times; perhaps she'd never moved at all. She was fine. The natural reason was all the stress and emotion had made her fall unconscious.

Oh well. At least that rotten boy was far far away, Sunny said at least.

Of course Alice hadn't wanted Draco to leave.. She loved him and.. She just couldn't figure out why he'd left..

He never even said goodbye.

(bitch you thought it was over? haha. Bet.) Shits gonna go down.