a look he couldnt quite tell

He felt lost.

That feeling you get when your whole life people have told you to act and think a certain way, and something comes along and makes you think, "But why am I acting this way?" and you want to change. You want to change so you can have that thing instead. Alice. Alice, Alice, Alice, that was his thing. More than a thing. That was his girl. She was his girl. And he threw her away. Threw away his girl to reboot to his old factory settings. And now he may have lost her.

He stumbled around the school. He'd been searching for her since he lost her; physically lost her. Maybe all together lost her. He was determined. Determined to find her. Determined to keep her.

He already checked the halls and the Hufflepuff common room, what little he could of course. Maybe Alice had said something but Angela and Devon made sure he couldn't get in. Or maybe they just didn't like him. Understandable. He didn't even like him. He only knew of one person who had chosen to like him.. The only one who he cared about at least.

He shook his head to clear it.
He was going to find her. Find her and hold her. Find her and tell her just how much he needed her-

Find her..

He stopped in his tracks inhaling sharply.

Found her

"Potter!" he yelled breathlessly.

He jerked his head around. Alice stood in his arms, staring straight at him.

Why didn't she move?

Harry rolled his eyes, " What is it Malfoy, I'm a little busy." Alice shifted and he held his arm around her waist.

Draco blinked, trying to access the situation. He stared at Alice.

She wouldn't look at him.

He wanted to scream, he wanted to rip her away from him, he wanted to cry out. He wanted to announce to the whole world that nobody was aloud to touch her because she was his girl..He wanted to do it so badly.. He had to- he had to make things right.

He blinked then rubbed his head. "N-nothing I'm .. Sorry." He quickly turned away.

Alice closed her eyes and tried to push down the bitter feeling.

If he cared he would have said something.

"Did Draco Malfoy just apologize to me?" he laughed "He must have finally noticed how intimidating I can be."

Alice closed her eyes, she wasn't going to cry anymore.
That was more than what Draco could do. He stood behind the corner, knees bent and sobbing into the wall.

                »»»»»»»»»»»»
Life seemed happy the next day. Bright and beautiful. The morning light reflected the yellow banner hanging in Alice's room giving off a welcoming vibe.
The new sun came through the window in sharp rays signifying it was at least 9 clock but Alice hadn't moved since the night before.

She sat up in her bed holding a yellow mug. A smile tugged at her lips. She took a small sip leaving a smudge of light lipstick on the rim. Life seemed perfect. Perfect and warm. Everything was good. Life was better.

The figure next to her stirred. She rested her cup on the night stand.

"Morning." Harry mumbled kissing her temple.

Alice smiled and closed her eyes lying down.

Harry propped himself up on his elbow as he stared down at her.