home

It was very early in the morning when they finally arrived at Kings Crossing and 3/4.

Draco scoured the crowd for Alice and Sunny's mother as he saw his piers reunite with their families. Laughing and crying for some reason.

Sunny was gathering all their luggage (being a little less gentle with Draco's bags, even dropping it on the ground and taking his time picking it up) and was trying to load them on a trolley when Draco spoke up.

"Where is your mother?"

Sunny grunted heaving a bag onto the cart.
"Home. She isn't picking us up."

Alice was nearly falling asleep standing against the pole.

"How are we getting home then."

Sunny shoved a slip of paper against his chest as he threw a duffle bag over his shoulder.

Draco unfolded the paper.
"Kings Crossing's 1 pound bus pass"

Draco sighed "Luxurious.." he mumbled.

Sunny brushed past him nearly knocking him off his feet.
"If you don't like it you can find your own ride home, rich boy."

Draco scowled brushing off his clothing. He turned back to Alice who's head was bobbing.
He quickly took her arm to balance her and led her after Sunny.

«»»»»»»»»»»»»«
It simply wasn't fair.
How in heaven or earth could a person be so excited by everything? So content with the smallest details. Draco longed for that child like innocence that he wasn't sure he'd ever had.

Alice had woke up some and seemed happy to be in an ordinary routine of riding the bus everywhere, staring out the window. Draco however,
seemed uncomfortable with his arms tucked in and leg bouncing steadily.

Alice touched it gently, "Are you nervous?"

Draco expressed a cocky countenance "No." he lied. He was about to make a fake confident remark but Alice's eyes on him forced him to sigh pathetically.

"What is it?" she comforted moving her hand up and down his leg.

Draco interested himself on a wad of chewed gum under the seat.

"What if.." he said smally. "What if they don't like me." He said not above a whisper.

"What?" Alice genuinely sounded surprised. "Of course they'll like you!"

"What makes you so sure?" Draco gasped crossing his arms "Sunny doesn't like me!"

"An excellent point"

"Shut up, Sunny. Listen, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. They're going to love every inch of you, outside and inside. Just like I do." She laced their fingers.

Draco had to admit, he felt a lot better.

Sunny watched from behind his bus seat. He ripped his headones out and tried so hard not to rip that kid's head off as well. A weight settled within him. He'd known the secret about the Malfoys for years but it had never eaten at him like when he saw his baby sister in the hands of that monster. He swore he'd never tell a soul what they'd done to his family but with every kiss, every touch, every word- he wanted to destroy that bastard so. Much. More.

«»»»»»»»»«
The crystal sun appeared icy above the small town where the Chandler's claimed they lived.

Draco panted as he trudged behind the two who were a good distance ahead of him. Draco wasn't sure if he was just THAT unaccustomed to physical labor or if Sunny had replaced all his belongings with rocks while he wasn't looking.