his girl

{smut warning}

"So.." Angela started brushing the floor with her nails, "You and Draco all good now?"

Alice smiled but didn't open her eyes. It had been a week since they'd gotten back together. Some people adjusted better than others but they were still the talk of the small school.
The light above made her cheeks glow. "Don't sound too enthusiastic."

"No, no, I'm happy for you, really.."

Alice peeked an eye open "But?"

Angela sighed "Nothing.. I mean it," she dug her nails into the carpet,
"I mean, I think it's very adorable but-"

"Dangerous." Devon inserted unintentionally tickling Alice with his lips.

They lay in a triangle shape, Alice's head on Angela's stomach, her head on Devon's and his on Alice's.

He poked her leg "I mean it, babe, some people may not like it."

Alice chewed on her cheek. "But.. You guys are okay with it, right?"

Angela spoke up first, "Of course we are. We want what's best for you."

"Yeah." Devon added turning his neck to look at her. "We just need a little more from the guy, you know?"

"Like what?"

"Well a reason to like somebody would never hurt. He did make hell for me these last couple years."

"That was him?" Alice asked, suddenly shocked.

He pinched his eyebrows, "Yeah, I told you it was him."

"Y-you just said Slytherin!"

"And who comes to mind when you think of them?"

Alice rubbed her eyes.

"Devon, why didn't you-"

"It's alright, Alice, really. I can see what you see in him now."

She didn't smile. The room was quiet.

Angela massaged Alice's head. "Come on, let's talk about good thing about him."

"Got me."

Angela hit his stomach.

He choked, coughing. "Kidding." He groaned, curling up. "How bout his lovely little nose. OW! That was me being genuine!" He rubbed his stomach again.

Alice smiled "His eyes?"

Angela moaned. "Oh yeah, those are very pretty."

Alice blushed, remembering. "That's what first drew me to him."

"Really?" Devon lay his head back down. "That's actually really sweet."

There was a knock at the door. The 3 groaned. Who could that be? It was after lights out.

"Alice, get the door."

"What, why me?"

"You're closer. Also, Devon can't, if it's a teacher, he'll get in trouble for being in here."

"And you're too comfortable to move."

"And I'm too comfortable to move."

Alice groaned again, crawling to the door using the handle to pull herself up.

Sometimes the patrols would do random checkouts of the rooms, especially with the increase of security, but they'd never checked after lights out before.