Fight

I don't need whole world to love me. I just need you

Y/N

I woke up to someone shaking me violently. I opened my eyes and groaned when the light blinded my eyes. I slowly adjusted to lighting before my eyes clearly. I sat up slowly grabbing my stomach in pain. "I think your brother will be here anytime" I looked up and met with Yoongi glare. "So, you are gonna kill me now?" he didn't answer me like I expected him to.

"I will" hesitation in his voice made me think again. He doesn't seem to be confident of doing that. I covered my wound with jacket properly before looking out. "You know my mom always treated you like her own son. My parents were always happy that you became part of our family"

"No matter what happen they could never kill your father" I turned to face Yoongi. He clenched his fist in anger glaring at me. "They pretended to care" I chuckled bitterly hearing him "they don't have to do that. Not like you are the boss or something" I know if I tell him the truth he won't believe me. I have to make him think the possibilities. "When they took you in, they already have everything like money, power so why would they pretend?"

"Because my father was getting more support in the group and he could take over your dad" he really got brainwashed. "If that was the case my dad could have placed him some where far. But he handed over half of the business to him" he kept silence and I took it as my chance. "He always thought of you as his own family. Sometimes we see what we want to believe not the truth. People who we think that are close to us are the ones who betray us the most"

He stared at me without saying anything and I can see doubt in his eyes. I got him on the right track now. "Think Yoongi, who is getting the most benefit out of this situation?" he shook his head denying it. "You are just playing with my mind" he said grabbing me by throat. I yelped in pain when his hand made impact with my stomach accidentally. "It's all up to you now" he pushed me on the ground before leaving the room.

I looked at his retreating figure which was blurred. Soon the darkness took over me.

JUNGKOOK

I looked at Namjoon who was leaving without caring about anything. I understand how angry he is now but our main priority is to get her out of here. "Take her out of here. Hoseok and Jin go with him. I will go with Jimin and check on him" Mark said before running in the way Namjoon left.

"Let's go" I placed her properly in my arms before walking downstairs. From the way we came no one was guarding that place. It would be easy to escape from that way. We almost made it first floor when I heard gun shots. "We have to move fast" Jin said making all of us run. I cursed the boys mentally for getting things out of the hand. They are all older than me and supposed to act after thinking but they are all just angry now.

I am angry too after looking at the stage she is in but urgent matters have to be addressed first right. "Watch out" I dodged the bullet and looked at four guys who were shooting at us. We all entered in to the random room near the stairs. "Stay here with her. I will go with Hoseok and take care of them" they both left the room. I placed Y/n on the ground making her sit leaning on the wall. I pulled my gun out from the pocket before looking out.

I stayed at the door making sure no one comes. "Jungkook, it's all clear" I heard Jin voice after few minutes. I took her in my arms and slowly made my way back to the again. We went down slowly and this time thankfully we didn't run into any one. Jin parked his car few minutes away from the building. So, we walked all the way there before placing Raine in the car.

"Get in fast, we have to take her to the hospital" I got in backseat placing her head in my lap. Hoseok got in passenger seat and Jin started the car. Before we can leave we heard the explosion in the building. I haven't seen any explosive material in the building before. What the hell is happening in there? "Boys will handle it. We have to go" Hoseok said but Jin hesitated first and looked at us. We both agreed and he drove the car. Hopefully boys will be fine.