JINA

Sometimes heart sees what eyes can't see

HANA

I had enough problems on my plate now. I really wasn't expecting to find someone I like in this situation. I decided to ignore my feelings for Jimin when I met him. But it became hard as he kept talking to me. Honestly at first I didn't want to involve him in my problems. But now knowing he is part of the gang kind of scares me.

I still don't who was the guy that told me to keep an eye on Y/n. I tried contacting Mark knowing he can help me. I left a message to him yesterday asking him to call me. He didn't call me yet. I met Mark only once in the party but I know he is the closest to Y/n other than her brother and that douche bag.

"You look beautiful" Jungkook voice snapped me out of my thoughts. They are forcing me to go on a date with someone I don't even know. I was so nervous about Jimin reaction. He was not reacting much. I might have been idiot to think he will have feelings for me. "Oppa is waiting for you" Minjun and Jia rushed me out. I took once last glance at Jimin before leaving house.

When I was out they instantly closed the door leaving me alone with in freezing cold night. I sighed and turned around to find a man dressed in black ripped jeans and red flannel shirt with black t-shirt inside it. He smiled when he saw me. I walked to him and he opened the card door and I got in.

He jogged around and got inside the car. I kept silent entire the car ride. He kept stealing glances at me every now but I played oblivious. I kept glancing at my phone hoping Mark will contact me. Soon he stopped near a restaurant and got out. I opened the door and got out too. He pouted when he saw me.

"What happened?" he pouted more "boys supposed to open door on date" I smiled at his cuteness. "Its fine" we both walked in restaurant and sat in a booth near the window. I could see the busy roads from here. A waiter came to take the order. We gave our orders to him.

"I didn't know you like spicy things" I chuckled at him "we know nothing about each other" he laughed with me. "I am Jaebum" I poured water for myself. "Hana" he nodded his head. "Who is the guy?" I spilled water and choked. He patted my back gently. I quickly wiped my mouth with tissue. "What do you mean?" I looked at him confusedly "Minjun told me that you guys trying to make someone jealous"

"So you know already" I kept the tissues aside and frowned "and you still agreed to this" he shrugged. "Why not? I am bored at house anyway" it turns out he is not that bad. He is really nice and fun to be around. He is studying business in college. "How do you know Minjun anyway?"

"Our parents are friends so we used to hang out together when we go on vacations" I smiled seeing how excited he was. "She is like a sister to me" He told me he is gonna take over his father company after he finish college.

"Tell me more about this guy?" I thought what to tell him for a while. "Well I met few days back. He is nice and kind to me unlike others but he is playboy" as I ranted about Jimin he listened without saying anything. "You know if he truly has feelings for you he will come around. Beside who wouldn't love a pretty girl like you" I rolled my eyes at him. If he said the same thing before half an hour I must have blushed like crazy but not now.

"Have you been to night market in the town?" I shook my head. I never had the time and mom won't let me go at night alone. "Let's go then" I looked at him thinking. "come on it's not like something bad will happen" he paid the amount before taking my hand. He said it would be better walk rather than taking car. We ended up walking long due to my heels. The streets were full of people. There were lot of foods and shops. We both went to ddeokbokki shop and ate there.

"How is it?" I gave a thump up before eating one more. He laughed before wiping some sauce on my face. "You eat like kid" I smiled at him. We ate lot of things until we couldn't walk properly. All the while he never once shut up. He kept talking and making me laugh. "So pretty" I stopped at a shop where different necklaces were placed. "It will look good on you" the ahjumma who was selling it told me. "We will take that" Jaebum said before handing her the money.