Day with him

If it's out of your hands, it deserves freedom from your mind too.

Y/N:

I waited for the lift. It opened but I was stuck when I saw who was in.

"Jimin" he was in same situation like me. "Y/n" we both said at the same times.

"What are you doing here?" I glanced around to find a lie to tell him. "Visiting someone I know. What about you?" before he can answer a nurse came to us. "Jimin you should go to your sister. Doctor might come to rounds now" he nodded before signalling me to follow him. I followed him quietly and saw him going in to children ward.

"That's my sister" he pointed to a pretty girl who is around nine years old. "She has leukemia" he looked to be in so much pain. "Oppa. You are here" he smiled before going to her bed. I followed him. She was so thin and had dark circles but she was cute. "Oppa who is this?" she asked Jimin pointing a finger to me. I saw Jimin hesitating to answer her so I took seat on her bed. I took her hand in mine and smiled "I am Y/n. Your brother's friend" she looked so happy.

"Really, he never introduces me to his friends" she pouted. "You look pretty. Will I be pretty like you when I grow up?" I pinched her cheeks. "You will be prettier than me and have lot of friends just like your brother" Jimin gave me thanking smile. We may not be on good terms but I know he is happy with what I did.

"Is my brother popular in school?" she whispered hoping Jimin will not hear us. "He is very popular" I told her glancing at Jimin again. He was cleaning the basket near the bed. He might have brought some clothes for her I guess. We talked a bit and I realized that Jimin is very nice when it came to her sister. I was happy and it reminded me of my brother.

"I need to do few check ups on her" a nurse told us to leave for few minutes so that they can take blood samples and run few tests. I bid farewell to Jimin sister and left the room. We both went to waiting area in hospital. Jimin went to bought coffee.

"Here" I thanked taking the coffee from him. He sat beside me looking straight. "What happened?" he know what I am talking about. "Three years back she fainted in school. Doctors confirmed it as cancer. It's already advanced stage. Treatment is hard and she is barely responding now" tears were flowing out of his eyes. I gave him tissue. He looked at me confused. I guess he didn't realize he is crying too.

"Did you try any specialist in states? They have advanced treatments for this" he shook his head. "She is not in the position to travel. It can be risky for her" I sighed. We need someone who can come and treat her here. "So is that why you joined the gang?" he looked at me surprised. "How do you know that?"

I rolled my eyes at his lame question. "Everyone in school talks about it" even Rachel told me about their bad works. "Yes. I need lot of money to continue her treatment. It was easiest way. V and Jhope were my friends. They were in gang when I met them"

"Don't you feel what you are doing is wrong?" I know they won't happy with what they are doing. "Sometimes it's not important what we feel you know. You have to do it for people who love and rely on you" there was something which told me he doesn't hate the idea of helping her with this.

I don't know what came over me but I pulled him in a hug. He hug me back after a minute and I can say he is trying too hard to not cry. After few minutes I let him go and said "I know we are not friends but you can always count on me for anything" he looked surprised but smiled gladly. "Thank you for everything"

I left the hospital after a while. I realized that they are all doing it out of reasons. Maybe if I find the reasons and help them they might leave the gang. I failed doing that once who knows this time I might succeed. The ringing of my phone got me out of my thoughts. It was my halmoni.