Date

Beware of the half truth . You may have gotten hold of wrong half

Y/N:

As I opened door "mom why took so you s..." V stopped mid sentence when he saw it was me who opened the door. From his expression I know he is shocked to see me here.

"Who is it Y/n?" I heard aunt voice from kitchen "it is Taehyung aunt" I shouted back looking at him. He stood frozen at the door. "Aren't you going to come in V" I asked him. Still in a daze state he entered.

"Oh so you still call him as V not as Taehyung" his mom commented coming out of kitchen. "Why are you looking like that Taehyung? don't you remember she is one who gave you this nickname" I looked at her surprised at this flash news.

"You are the one who named me V?" he asked not believing her mom words. "I don't remember either" I replied back to him. "What happened to your face son?" she asked him when she noticed marks on his face.

"Mom it's a small scratch" he whined like baby. It is the first time seeing him act adorable. "Tell me where is first aid box" I asked her when I saaw her hands are coated in bated mix. "It is in the bathroom near stairs. Right top cabinet" I went in the direction she has told me and brought the first aid kit. I was helping Taehyung in cleaning the wound when he grabbed it from me.

"I can manage on my own. No need for you to babysit me" I didn't said anything since I am not comfortable with helping him either. He tried applying it but put it on wrong place. "Just let me help you. Don't be stubborn" I sighed before taking kit from him. I didn't let him talk as I cleaned his wound. I ignored his stare and quickly helped him.

He went to his room and I went back to kitchen to finish preparing rice balls after helping him. Suddenly I remembered something "does he know the reason of me coming here?" I asked her worried. "He doesn't know about your past. Don't worry I won't say anything to him if you don't want to" I smiled at her gladly. "But you should not keep secrets between friends it makes misunderstandings and creates lot of problems" she warned me gently.

I nodded my head thinking about it but I am not ready to tell Jungkook or others. I don't want to risk their safety and I know they will be in danger too if they know about me. As the dinner was prepared I placed the dishes on the dining table. When Taehyung saw me alone he came towards me "what are you doing in my house and why are you wearing my mom apron" he glared at me.

"Because she gave me and I came to deliver flowers but she insisted for me to stay" I replied to calmly. "Let me look at your face" before he can say something his mom came and told him to show his face. "How did you get these?" she asked him. "Boys like us have small fights. Don't mind it I have it under control" he took a rice ball to eat.

"Is it true Y/n?" she asked me to confirm since I go to same school. "um..... I don't know. I wasn't with him at that time" I told her but Taehyung looked at me in disbelief. "Mom how do you know her?" he asked to divert conversation. "So you really forgot her. She is my best friend daughter and you both played with each other when you were young" she smiled happily.

"She was too young and couldn't pronounce your name" his mom was telling us about our childhood. "You always used to pose for photos with that V sign so she stated calling you V" she chuckled looking at us. "You always used to stay you will marry her when you get older" I choked on air hearing her. She might of realized we are not comfortable so she changed the topic. 

"I packed some food for your grandmother. Give it to her when you go back" I nodded taking the box from her. "Taehyung drop her at home" my head snapped towards her. "I can go on my own" she shook her head at me. "It is dangerous for you to go alone" she continued. "You are new to this town too" she looked at him and sternly told him. "Go and drop her" he sighed nodding his head at her. "Let's go" I nodded my head and followed him out.