Camping

In the end we only regret chances we didn't take

Y/N

"I am not the one who planned it in the first place. Ask the genius who planned it so perfectly" I sighed watching Minjun and Jin fighting with each other. All of us are looking at them unaware of what to do with these two. If you are wondering what happened let me tell you.

Taehyung and I finished working on his essay that evening after everyone left. I remembered Jaebum and decided to ask Hana later about it. on the other hand I might visit his house later since I know his address. I have to know if he knows anything about him or his gang.

I asked halmoni about the trip and she agreed for it luckily after fifteen minutes of convincing her. I informed others about it and they started planning the trip. Now we all sitting in front of Jia house waiting for the camping car. Apparently Jin thought it would be best to fix some problems with car and he asked his friend to help him.

His friend did finish the work but he had an emergency work and left the town. Now we are stuck here for an hour sitting in front of Jia house waiting for him to pick up Jin call. "I am sorry if I wanted our trip to be fine without the car breaking down" Minjun scoffed at him "at least we should have been in the car then" they both glared at each other "well why don't you suggest something if you are so clever"

"how am I supposed to do that last moment" Hoseok got up and pulled Jin side signalling the same to Jia. "Stop fighting guys. You are not helping anything" Taehyung yelled and every one got silent. I sighed before looking Hana who was sitting next to me and who has the same expression as mine. We were supposed to leave two hours back but we are stuck. The worst part is Jin and Minjun are fighting. I have never seen them fight before. They always were the sweetest couple of the school.

"We should think of some other options" Jungkook suggested before looking at others. Taehyung agreed and took his phone out from his pocket. He called someone and walked away. Jimin did the same soon Jungkook followed Taehyung. I sighed knowing I don't have any vehicle or any other friends. Jin and Minjun got calm thanks to Hoseok and Jia.

"I called other friend and we can borrow his car" Jimin came back grinning from ear to ear. "How long will it take him?" his smile dropped at Jia words. "Well, you see" he hesitated. "Spill it" Minjun looked annoyed and Jimin pouted. "He doesn't have it right now and he can bring the car properly by evening"

"Then how are we supposed to go?" Hoseok asked while Jimin shrugged sheepishly. "We can take our cars and ask him to bring the car to our camping place" I suggested while Jimin thought for a while. Taehyung and Jungkook came back and Jimin told them whole conversation. "I think that will work. I will call and ask him to bring the car to highway" Taehyung seems to know this guy and he called him informing the same. "Two of us will go and bring the car in the evening"

"What about now?" we all looked at Jia. "We will leave in cars as we agreed" Taehyung told her and she agreed before taking her luggage and walking in. "I will bring my car and Jin could bring his too" Hoseok got up walking to garage where he parked his car. We decided to ride in two cars and Jin and Hoseok drove us to Jia house in their cars. So, we will be riding in their cars.

"Jin and Hoseok are driving" Jimin told us. He took his and Hana bag and kept in the trunk of Hoseok car. "We are coming with Hoseok" he informed us. Well that means we have to ride with Jin since Hoseok car is bit small compared to Jin car. I got up to take my luggage but two my hands beat me to it. I looked up and saw Taehyung and Jungkook. Jungkook looked surprised while Taehyung looked angry. Wait why is he angry? May be because plan is kind of ruined.