Danger

The saddest part about betrayal is it never comes from your enemies

Y/N

I groaned when I felt the pain. I opened my eyes and saw the grey coloured ceiling above me. Where am I? I slowly sat up trying my best to ignore the pain at back of my head. what did exactly happen? I looked around and realized I am in some locked room. Room only have one chair and few metal bars placed at the other side of the room. One small bulb was hanging near the entrance.

I rubbed my head trying sooth the pain but I felt something wet trickling down my face. I looked at my hand and realized it was blood. What the hell did happen to me? Last thing I remember is I went to buy something for Namjoon oppa and I was on my way to airport. Wait...

"Missed me Y/n" I froze on my spot hearing the very familiar voice I have been trying to avoid for months. "Min Yoongi" I turned around slowly. He chuckled with the hint of evilness "the one and only" he grinned before hitting me with iron rod. I blacked out due to the pain.

Min Yoongi. He kidnapped me. I have to get out of here before he come back. I am sure he won't be alone. His men must be guarding this place. I looked around the metal bars hoping I would find something I could use. I cursed out when I couldn't find anything. There was a small window in the room. I looked out of the window and got disappointed when I saw it is too high. I am probably on the third or forth floor.

I must have been here for few hours. Sky was turning dark and I was leaving in the afternoon. I am sure its been few hours. Mark would have noticed I am missing by now. They will find me somehow. I just have to have hope. I should try to contact them. I pulled my hair out in frustration. I sat on the ground realizing there is nothing I can do now.

"You are awake" I looked up when I heard the door sound. "How is your head?" Yoongi pulled the chair near me and sat on it. "What do you want Yoongi?" he smirked taking something out of his pocket. "Isn't it obvious?" he pressed the gun on my forehead. I felt the familiar fear creep inside me. This wasn't the first time he is doing this.

"You sure are strong to survive last time" his smile has gone and was replaced with mad fury. I have never seen Yoongi like this. "I will make sure to kill you this time" he loaded his gun before pointing to my head again. I closed my eyes scared to death but nothing happened. I opened my eyes and looked at him confused.

"Not so fast" he retreated his gun playing with it. "I will kill you when your brother is here" I looked at him confused. "I know he will come when he knows you are missing" he got up from the chair and pulled it away. "I will make sure he suffers the same way I am suffering" tears made their way down as I looked at him. He is not the same guy anymore. I can't believe he is the one who saved me from Jackson that night. He is the one who helped me through every single obstacle in my life.

"What made you change like this?" I couldn't help but ask the words watching him like this. "What made me?" he took large strides and looked at me fiercely. I flinched when he crouched down in front of me. "Your family ruined mine" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Just because my dad was getting more attention your dad killed him" he looked outside the window sadly "he was the only family I had but your dad ordered to kill him for his position"

"He would never do that Yoongi" I defended my dad knowing him "he gave your dad job to help you guys. Why would he kill him?" he glared at me. "Because he was gaining power" I shook my head disagreeing with him. "You know dad never wanted the power in the first place. He was just trying to protect his members" Yoongi father was really close to my father. They always acted like brothers. Why would my dad kill him?