Sleepover

The best part of sleepovers are the deep conversations you have in the middle of night 

Y/N:

It's been few days I saved that guy Jaebum. I am perfectly fine now except the fact that I need to know about Jaebum and their fight. Even though I get headaches sometimes it is not major so nothing to worry others. Hana and I have all the same classes. We got close to each other more comparing to past. May be the fact she knows everything got me comfortable with her.

Today girls decided to have sleepover at my house since boys has some work. Minjun and Jia told us they are going to meet their old friends. But their expressions and actions told otherwise. I very well know what old friends they are talking about. It must be a deal they are working on. It could be about us. I have to find some information about boys so that I can help this situation.

I am not letting him ruin my life again. I didn't tell anyone either. If cops are working on this case it could end badly for boys. I need to help them get out of this mess before everything is ruined. Even though I know they are doing wrong things but I have hope they will change.

Kai was a bit worried about me in the school today but didn't ask me much. I wonder whether he knows about them or not. Most people in school only know they are part of gang. But they don't know for sure or how serious it is.

I sighed before knocking on the door. "Y/n, what a surprise?" I gave her hug before going in. "How are you?" she guided me to the living room and we both sat down. "I missed your food" she chuckled hearing that. "I wish Taehyung appreciate me like this" I grinned at her.

I decided to visit V house hoping to find something to help me. I know they are not in town so I thought it would be perfect time. "where is Taehyung?" she placed some ingredients on the table to prepare something. "he went out with his friends" I took vegetables to wash them. "Does he always stay with his friends?" she chuckled "he was really nice and fun guy before" I saw sad smile on her face.

"Did something happened?" she sighed "Taehyung father and I got married at very young age and we often struggled with money. When Taehyung was born I couldn't work so he has earn for three of us. He couldn't handle all the responsibilities and he left us. I understand him but Taehyung was just seven when he left and I think it affected him a lot" may be that is why he joined the gang to earn money. "may be staying with friends might make him happy. That's why I never object him"

"Did he have friends other than Jhope, Jimin, Jin and Jungkook" I hinted hoping to find something else about his gang. "not that I know of" she thought for a while before giving me same answer. I stayed for an hour talking and all I find out was about his family. I think the reason might be because of his dad. But I didn't find any information on his other friends. It seems like his mom doesn't know about his activities.

Doorbell snapped me out of my thoughts. "Hey girls" I greet Jia and Minjun as they come in. Minjun jump on the sofa while Jia takes her phone out and message someone. "Did you tell Hana to come?" I nodded my head to Minjun. "She will be here in ten minutes"

We all piled up in my room on the bed looking for dramas. We decided to watch while you were sleeping drama. "Lee Jong-suk is so handsome in this drama and they both look cute together" Jia gushed about main lead. "But I ship Suzy with Lee Minho. They look more cute together" Minjun pouted and I chuckled listening to them. "I like her with Minho too" Hana piped in before they can argue. "What about you?" they all looked at me. "I have to agree with Hana and Minjun" Jia frowned and hit me with pillow. "Traitor" 

I ducked before it can hit me and it hit Minjun instead of me. "Yah..." she hit Jia but she dodged it and it landed in Hana face. Soon it turned in to pillow fight. we were all screaming and hitting each other. Whole room was filled with feathers now. After a while we laid on the bed looking at ceiling tired from our pillow fight. Jia sighed "I am worried about boys" I lift myself with my right elbow and look at her. "What do you mean?" Jia and Minjun glance at each other. "Well..." Jia trail off as Minjun sighed.