A/N

"Greetings fellow Red vs Blue followers and readers. I'm Agent Arizona and along side me in the dark green is fireslash97 with an important message. 

"Thanks Zone. I just want to let everyone know that I'm going to be a senior this year and that school starts the day after tomorrow, so it'll be hard for me to get to Seasons 15 and 16 with god only knows how much homework I'll be getting. I will do my best to make updates on those stories, but you should all know that it'll take time." 

"Wait, what's gonna happen to me?" 

"Zone calm down, your still gonna get some action." 

"Oh, okay good." 

"Back to my point, I WILL write Seasons 15-16 but they will be slow updates. I appreciate all the votes and reads I've gotten on my previous stories and this one now. But if you want more Red vs Blue here are four more writers that are good friends of mine and love RvB just as much as I do and do a terrific job with their own Male OC Inserts:" 

xSpartanLeox 

DeadMC55

Poketrain 

TyForestWrites

"These guys are amazing writers and I suggest/order you to give them a try." 

"You know I think, Leo, Wade, Alaska, and Rhode are still doing more adventures." 

"I know that! But the readers don't Zone. Don't spoil anything for them." 

"Hello!" 

"Caboose what're you doing here?!" 

"Oh I just wanted to say that I REALLY love xSpartanLeox's stories. Yeah he makes me seem less like a stupid person." 

"Dude, screw that! I like how Alaska in Poketrain's stories has a freaking harem! That's freaking epic." 

"Tucker?!" 

"Hey what about Wade in DeadMC55's stories? He gets along great with everybody!" 

"Donut?!" 

"Meh, I like Rhode better in TyForestWrites' stories. Less cursing." 

"You know you love the cursing better! Mwhahahahahahaha!" 

"Doc?! O'Malley?!" 

"Everyone get outta here!" Zone yells at the four. 

"Yes, guys please leave." 

"Hey just cause you're the author, doesn't mean you get to around." Tucker scowls. 

"Zone...if you'd please." fireslash97 begs. Zone takes out a gravity hammer and the four Sim Troopers start running away as Zone chases after them. 

"RUNNING! RUNNING! RUNNING!" Caboose yells. 

"Anyways guys, give these readers a try and tell them what you think. And with that, fireslash97 out!"