The End

Three Mantis assault droids drop down from the Staff of Charon and began attacking the allied New Republic and Federal Army forces.

"Engaging targets." 

"Oh no, what's going on?!" Kimball cries. 

"It's Hargrove! The Chairman's here!" Carolina states. 

Wash turns to a group of Rebels. "Everyone, take cover!" The forces begin retreating. One Mantis chases Grey and the lieutenants.

"Run! Come on, go go go!" Smith orders. 

"You just couldn't do it, could you? You couldn't lay down and die!" Hargrove says over the loudspeaker. "Well if I'm going down, I'm taking you all with me!" 

The Reds and Blues all listen to this from atop the Communication Tower. 

"Dang it, DANG IT! GOD FREAKING DANG IT!" Grif yells while pacing the floor. 

Zone turns on his radio. "Carolina, are you alright?"

"WE WERE SO CLOSE!" Grif continues. 

"Zone, this is bad! Hargrove's dropping androids all around the temple! We're pinned down!" Carolina explains. 

"FREAKING BULLCRAP!" 

"One Mantis we can handle, but this will be a bloodbath." Wash states horrified.  

"Not if we shut them all down at once." Epsilon cuts in. 

"How?" Doc asks. 

"We o-ov-override their co-controls. But in-in order to d-do that, we ne-need to g-go to the source-rce..." Xi then points at the Staff of Charon. They all follow her gaze. 

"You're joking, right?" Tucker pleads. 

Sarge clears his throat. He then points to Felix and Locus's crashed Falcon.

"Shotgun!" Grif and Simmons cry. The Falcon then flies with Donut, Simmons, and Lopez in the cockpit while the others dangle from the troop compartment. Everyone screams. Zone flies next to them with his rocket boots. 

After crudely landing, the Reds and Blues run into the engine room. 

"Alright, we're in." Epsilon says appearing next to Tucker. 

"Good work." Carolina says. 

"I think I just developed a fear of heights...and planes...and all of you guys..." Doc says trying to get his bearings. 

"It won't be long before they realize that we're onboard." Zone says pulling out his carbine. 

"Let's find those controls and hightail it out of here!" Sarge orders. 

"Carolina, Wash, you guys just focus on staying alive, okay?" 

"Already on it!" Way replies quickly. 

Simmons walks over to a panel. "There's gotta be some sort of directory we can access. Maybe it can lead us to-" The panel turns red. 

"ACCESS DENIED. INTRUDER DETECTED." 

"Ah! Crap!" Simmons cried. 

"Quick, hit escape!" Grif suggests. 

"Control-Alt-Delete!" Tucker adds. 

Epsilon appears in front of the panel. "Wait a minute...I know that voice. FILSS?

"Director? Is that you?" 

"IT'S SHEILA!" Caboose yells. 

"FILSS, what are you doing here? I thought you were destroyed!" Epsilon says shocked. 

Agent Arizona: The War of Chorusजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें