No Fighting in the War Room

Inside Crash Site Alpha, Felix and Locus are currently talking to man in a gray uniform. He has very short hair and dark brown skin. Felix and Locus had recently boarded and taken a large frigate known as the Tartarus, where they found men to increase their numbers. The man they were speaking to...was none other than Counsler Aiden Price of Project Freelancer. Right now they were discussing a certain inmate they had acquired on the ship. Sharkface.  

"He's been calling himself "Sharkface"." Price informs the mercenaries. 

"What is he, a Batman villain?" Felix says puzzled. 

"His physical appearance, combined with a deep-seated sense of contrarianism seems-" 

"Oh my god, shut up. I don't care." Felix cuts him off. 

"Can we use him?" Locus asks. 

"If we continue our sessions, absolutely." 

"Good." 

Felix shakes his head. ""Sharkface", "Locus". Whatever happened to normal freaking names? I mean, am I crazy?!" 

"Well..." 

Felix stands and gets face to face with the Counselor. "Don't psychoanalyze me." The lights suddenly go out. All three look around.

"What was that?" Price asks. 

"Locus, Felix. We've got a problem." A Pirate says on the radio. 

"Report." Locus orders. 

"Our teleporters malfunctioned. They just detonated." 

"How many?" Felix inquires. 

"Well...um...all of them." 

Locus and Felix look at each other. Suddenly, a red light appears behind them and they turn around. 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Doyle, Kimball, Wash and the Reds are speaking with Zone, Xi, Carolina, the Blues, Sarge and Dr. Grey via computer. 

"Emily! Please, slow down." Doyle shouts. 

"Slow down?! General, the alien weapons, the vehicles, all of the artifacts we've found over the years, they weren't broken! They were just deactivated!! And Arizona's sword made them work!" Grey explains ecstatically.  

"For all of two seconds." Sarge adds. 

"How is that possible?" Kimball says shocked. 

"Well, his is like mine." Tucker explains. "It's kinda like a sword and a key." 

"What does that even mean?" 

"Yeah, I was part of this "Great Prophecy" thing, because I took a sword-key from a tower and then an alien took on a quest to get a ship, but in the end it all kinda turned out to be an excuse to get me knocked up and have an alien baby." 

"You've...reproduced?" Doyle says trying to process. 

"Heck yeah, Junior is awesome! Check him out and his 5th grade basketball team!" Tucker takes out a picture and holds it up to the computer showwing Junior, grown-up, along with five other kids, all holding basketballs.

"(Sigh) They grow up so fast." Tucker says proud. 

"Well, that's the last thing I thought I'd see today. Or ever." Doyle murmurs. 

"Yeah, I know. Who carries around actual photographs anymore?" Tucker scoffs. 

"Alright, focus. Let's go over what we know." Wash says.