Get Your Tucks in a Row

Zone stops the tank at the radio tower. "Hey Wash!" 

"Yeah?" Wash says standing up. 

"Need to talk to you and Tucker." 

"How did you get the tank?" 

"Guess!" Xi shouts pointing at Caboose. 

"Hey Wash!" Caboose waves. Wash groans as he sets down his tools and follows the red Freelancer. They stop at Blue Base where Tucker walks out. 

"Oh crud." Tucker mutters. Caboose then walks out from behind the tank with Xi floating next to him. 

"We are back." Caboose states. 

"Caboose?! Geez, I thought you were in that thing." Tucker says relieved. Then he realizes Xi is here. "Wait, Xi? Who is in that thing?" Zone then exits the tank as Wash walks up as well. 

"Hello Tucker." The Freelancers say together. 

"Oh crap." Tucker says swallowing nervously. 

"Tucker, what is the one thing I tell you each and every morning?" Wash asks. 

"Wake up." 

"The other thing." 

"For the love of god, stop sleeping naked." 

"No." 

"Quit getting on Zone's case about Carolina?" Zone punches Tucker. "OW!" 

"Don't let anyone touch the tank." Zone answers for him. 

"Heh, okay I can see where you're going with this." Tucker chuckles slightly. 

"Until we're rescued, we need to be more mindful of the supplies that we have." Wash reminds him. 

"I know, I know. Ration the food, maintain our equipment." Tucker sighs annoyed. 

"Brush your teeth, don't talk to strangers, try not to shoot anyone while they're trying to brush their teeth." Caboose adds. 

"Who told you that?" Xi asks. 

"And always report in to me and Zone." Wash finishes. 

"Do we have to?" Tucker asks. 

"Yes. I even put up that old Blue Team organizational chart to help demonstrate the point." 

"Wash, leave charts and stuff like that to Donut." Zone groans. 

"Yeah, but we never really listened to that. Church just kinda shouted orders and we'd get around to them...eventually. Or we wouldn't, whatever." Tucker says not caring. 

"He was an inspiration to us all." Caboose murmurs sadly. 

"Well Carolina and Epsilon decided to run off without so much as a goodbye. So it's up to Wash and me to keep us all together. Maybe if someone hadn't have crashed the ship, we wouldn't be in this mess." Zone says narrowing his eyes at Tucker. 

"Whoa, wait a second. Why are you looking at me when you say that?" 

"I just have a hard time believing that thousands of well trained crew members were to blame for the incident." 

"Well they definitely didn't survive it. Ah ha ha ha. Ahem." Tucker clears his throat upon realizing what he said. 

"Wow." Wash says. 

"Yeah." Tucker mutters. 

"You proud of yourself?" Zone asks. 

"No."