Long Live the King

Sarge and the Blues have a Mexican standoff while Zone tries to stop them. 

"You have literally the worst timing." Tucker declares. 

"Stow it, thin mint. We're no longer fraternizing with the enemy." Sarge shouts. 

""Thin mint"?" Tucker looks down at his armor. 

"Now see, when he says "we" imagine he's only referring to himself. Do not group us together." Grif explains. 

"Dude, my armor's aqua! I think." 

"Dad what are you two doing?" Zone demands. 

"Uh, again, not "two," just him. I can't stress this enough." Grif says shaking his head. Sarge hops off the turret but keeps his shotgun trained at the Blues. 

"They made me believe that Reds and Blues can coexist, and we can work together as one people, and that we can all get together and be...a little...purple." 

"We can! We are! Seriously, what the heck is this about?" Wash asks lowering his weapon. 

"You kidnapped my men!" Sarge shouts. The Blues turn and look at Zone and Simmons. 

"Who? Us?" Simmons says confused. 

"Dad we weren't freaking kidnapped. Alright? I came over here to make sure Caboose and Captain Virginity over here were doing their exercise drills. And Simmons just happened to be here, begging me if he could call me sir." Zone explains taking in a breath. 

Sarge lowers his shotgun. "Is this true, Simmons?" 

"It's not your fault, sir. It's Grif's." Simmons points to the orange soldier. 

"What did I do?" Grif asks. 

"You're freaking disgusting, Grif!" Simmons retorts. 

"Well, yeah. But I've always been like that. Sarge was the one that decided to divide up the base and says who has to bunk with who." 

"Oh. Then I guess it is your fault, sir." Simmons replies. 

"Then that makes you a traitor!" Sarge yells hopping back on the Warthog's turret. 

"What?" 

"Threat level increased." Freckles states.

"Uh, yeah, no reason for panic. Everything's fine. Might anyone have a rolled up newspaper at the ready?" Caboose asks. 

"You weren't kidnapped! You deliberately joined the enemy!" Sarge snarls. 

"But if he wasn't kidnapped, that would mean we were never the enemy in the first place!" Tucker explained. 

"Don't try to confuse me with your words, shamrock!" 

"I'm aqua!" 

"Tucker, calm down." Zone orders. 

"Me? These guys roll up in a freaking assault jeep and you choose to yell at me?" Tucker says shocked. 

"Look, tensions are high-" 

"No kidding, Washington. I'm tired of you and Zone bossing us around." 

"Now is not the time for this Tucker." Xi snaps. 

"You know Xi, I disagree. Me and Zone were having a talk when Tweedledee and Tweedle-freaking-idiot decided to interrupt, so let's finish this." 

"There is nothing to finish!" Wash states. 

"Are we intruding on some sort of lovers' quarrel right now?" Grif asks. 

"You and Wash are the worst things to happen to these teams since blue-boy over there decided to show up." Tucker says thumbing at Caboose.