Armonia

The Reds and Blues and the generals all brace themselves as another explosion shakes the room. 

"I thought you guys said we were safe at the Capital!" Simmons cries. 

"I never thought they'd be so bold! Th-they'd take too many casualties!" Doyle states. 

"I guess they don't care how many people they lose. Once they have the sword, it won't matter." Zone concedes. 

Sarge pumps his shotgun. "Then sounds like we gotta make sure they lose all their men!" 

"Mwhaha, yes! Forget the counseling session. Bring on the blood bath! Hahahaha!" O'Malley laughs excitedly. 

"Let's get out there and stick it to 'em, gang!" Donut says loading his rifle. 

"Hold up." Everyone looks at Epsilon. "Um, I got a better idea, but...you're probably not gonna like it." 

"Can't be much worse than the current one." Grif sighs. 

Epsilon and Xi nod at each other. "It's like Kimball said, the Capital's a death trap...but not for us." Xi says. 

Kimball and Doyle glance at each other. 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

In the medical wing, Dr. Grey and two other Feds are taking cover from several Space Pirates. 

One of the Feds gets shot and falls down dead. 

"Ahhh!" The other Fed ducks down for cover. 

"What are you doing? We've got patients to save!" Grey shouts at him. 

"Uhhh, yes ma'am!" The Fed stands up only to get shot in the arm and falls at Grey's feet. "Ahh, my arm!" 

"Oh, so now human limbs are a bad thing!" Grey replies sarcastically. Suddenly, the firing stops. Dr. Grey stands up to see Palomo, Smith, Jensen and Bitters are standing there, with the two dead pirates at their feet.

"I think that these guys...are gonna need a hospital." Palomo grins. 

Bitters shakes his head. "Just...no." 

Smith motions to Dr. Grey. "Come on, we need to get everyone out of here." 

"What are you talking about?" Grey questions. 

"Didn't you hear? We're evacuating!" Jensen snaps. 

"Excuse me?" 

"General's orders. We're abandoning Armonia. Warthogs, Pelicans, whatever can get us out of the Capital." Smith explains. 

"But...why?" Grey asks. 

"Well, the mercs just dropped all of their men right into the city." Bitters states. 

"A city that just so happens to have a very powerful nuclear reactor." Jensen adds. 

"And, if we blow up the reactor..." 

"We blow up everything Charon has to throw at us." Smith finishes. Grey understood and grabbed her medical equipment. 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Several Rebels drive away on Mongooses as three Pirates chase after them. 

"Haha! That's it! Run!" One laughs. 

"Anyone got eyes on the targets?" Another asks looking around. 

"Not yet." 

"Then let's pick up the pace! I want that kill bonus." The three run off. From behind an alley, the Reds and Blues and Doyle watched them.