XIV

"Sunshine!"

I smirked slightly as the girl stood up, stomping over, looking extremely irritated.

"Leo! How many times do I tell you to call me by my name!" She said, earning laughter from moi.

"Yes, Yes... Sorry Your Majesty."

She rolled her chestnut coloured eyes, sighing.

"Anyway Sunshine, Chiron wants us in the Big House right about now."

She stared at me for a few seconds then took off towards the large blue building. I laughed and followed after her, making her sprint, which made me sprint, which made her... you get the idea.

By the time we reached the Big House, we were red in the face, hunching over, breathing heavily. I opened the door for Calypso, which earned me an eye roll, and headed in behind her. Everyone stared at us, probably because of our tomato complexion.

"I bet you all missed this sexy man!" I said, being returned with laughter, eye rolls, and more eye rolls.

I sat down on one of the uncomfortable plastic chairs, next to Sunshine of course, and looked around me, twiddling my thumbs. The room was crowded, with demigods milling around, some extremely young. No wonder there was no one as we were heading towards the House! Chiron and Mr D were seated near the front, by the ping-pong table.

Mr D looked bored out of his mind, drinking what looked like Cola. I made small flames appear in my hands, and started juggling them around.

Calypso tutted me, pointing towards the front of the room, where Chiron had stood up, centaur form, looking ready to speak.

"Demigods! It appears there is another prophecy..." groans were heard from around the room, quite loud in the area where Percabeth were sitting.

Chiron ignored the groans and carried on. I started bouncing in my seat, my ADHD active.

"When Rachel was here, the spirit of Delphi stated quite a strange prophecy...

After reading the prophecy from a sheet of paper, he looked at us and our confused faces.

"The demigods involved in this quest are :

-Thalia

-Jason

-Piper

-Annabeth

-Percy

-Nico

-Hazel

-Frank

-Leo"

After Chiron had read the names out, all the people involved groaned simultaneously.

"Two other campers are going on this quest. As some may know, Mia is on a quest right now. the same quest as all of you.

She is on a quest in the country of Hecate... Where wizards and witches liv-

Yes, Leo... Wizards."

"What!" I screamed, "do they have warts and fly on brooms and stuff?!"

Calypso ushered me back to my seat, from which I had jumped up from.

Chiron glanced at me, rolling his eyes. He then explained some stuff about this guy called Tom Riddle who then became Moldy Shorts who attended this pig disease school.

Yeah... Then that Kronos was coming back. Cue gasps.

Percy stood up, screaming about how he knew that and all.