XII

I stared intently at the... the... the skittle... and sighed.... very loudly...

I put it in my pocket and resumed my mighty quest of finding my best friend. I walked up the girls stairs slowly. When I reached the top, I could hear shuffling and snickers (you're not you when you're hungry..) I curiously opened the door and my eyes flared with anger.

Inside was Lucy and her minions. By MY bed. And in MY wardrobe. I stalked over to them and turned one of her minions over. I recognised her as Heather Lindsay, a fellow house mate. If I could remember, she was a year younger. She squeaked with fright, alerting the other troops of my appearance.

Some ran away while others sneered and stayed behind Lucy. She laughed while her minions echoed her.

"Well if it isn't Freak." She taunted. "We just thought we'd give you a Halloween present!"

With that she ran out, probably heading towards lunch, her troops trailing behind her.

I scoffed and headed over to my bed to inspect the mess. How dare she?!!!
I picked up the graffitied photograph. I looked in my wardrobe to find my CHB tees graffitied. I could feel myself shaking with anger. I ran out of the door, looking for Lucy.

I reached the Great Hall and crashed the doors open. Everyone was staring at me but I didn't care. My mind was fixed on Lucy. I stormed over to the girl who was laughing at me.

"How dare you!!" I roared at her.

You could hear a pin drop. She smirked.

"Well freak... you wouldn't let me have the boy in the picture and your clothes are cheap... Are your parents poor or something?"

She said, flipping her hair. That was it! I lunged at her, throwing her off the bench. She screamed for help, and kicked her legs wildly. I felt people try to pull me off, but no one could. Just as I was about to ask her something, I felt a bit lightheaded. Last time this happened, i was being po-

My body stood up rigidly, letting the crying girl run away from under me.

"You cannot defeat us!"

"Who are you!? What do you want?!"

The voice in my head, that was also controlling my body, laughed.

"I'm Typhon, an enemy of your so called father! I- we want revenge on the gods, and the only way to do that, is to harm their children!

So beware, darn child of Zeus, because a war is coming, and it's bound to be bloody..."

I felt him leave my body, seeping into the air, his words echoing in my mind. I fell on the floor out of exhaustion, the last thing I saw was a crowd running towards me, shouting my name, but all I could think of was...

Warn Chiron, quickly.