IX

Sirius POV

I was heading to Slughorn's classroom with James eating a chocolate orange. We were discussing plans for our prank.
"Or maybe scare them!" James kept giving stupid ideas...

"James.. with what? Ghosts already exist!"

He shrugged his shoulders helplessly.

"So how are things with Sofia?" He asked me, changing the subject.

"The ravenclaw girl?", I asked, to which he nodded,

I smirked,

"Well, she said yes to going to Hogsmeade with me, soo.."

He laughed before pointing towards the lake. I looked over and saw a sleeping figure. We looked at each other before heading over. As we reached the lake, I saw our detention buddy, Mia. I looked at James who nodded at me. I reached down and picked up the petite girl whilst James smirked at me.

"What do you think she was doing out here?" I questioned James, frowning. Said person shrugged.

"Maybe she was waiting for detention and just fell asleep?"

I looked at the sleeping girl in my arms and smiled softly. She looked so innocent lying here like this.

Before I knew it, we were in the dungeons. I gently shook the girl, who just groaned and snuggled closer to my chest. I smirked and pinched her cheek. That she woke up to.

She rubbed her eyes and stared at me. Then her eyes widened and a blush covered her tan cheeks. I chucked as she scrambled out of my arms, whispering a thank you. James laughed and started talking to her. They seemed to get along like old friends which ticked me off.

I felt jealousy bubble up inside of me as I watched them interacted with each other. I stepped in and draped an arm over her shoulder, earning a smirk from James. I raised my eyebrows at my best friend then smiled at the blonde beauty. She smiled uncomfortably and shrugged my arm off.

" So Mia-"

I was going to ask her out but Slughorn interrupted me by opening the door.

"Everyone here I presume?"

We nodded,

"Right come in and take a seat."

We headed into the room and sat down. I was next to Mia of course. I heard her groan softly which amused me. I turned my attention to Slughorn who was seated by his desk.

"Now for today's detention I would like you to correct some essays done by the first years."

We all groaned. He handed us each a stack of papers and told us when we we're done we could go. I looked at James who was balancing his chair on one leg, quill in hand. He saw me looking at him and raised his eyebrows towards the girl.

I smirked and looked at her. She was leaning in really far on her papers squinting like crazy. She then sighed and chewed her lip, taking out a quill and playing with it by rolling it on the table. I chuckled before saying,

"You realize you're never gonna get out if you don't do the essays, right?"

She nodded.

"Big problem, I'm dyslexic..." she answered, turning towards me.

I looked at her surprised.

"Do you want help then?"

She looked at me, disbelief written across her face.

"You do realize I don't like you Black, right?" I smirked, ignoring her.

"So do you want help or not?"

She nodded.

I sat closer to her, draping one arm over her shoulder while the other was on the essay. So for the rest of detention, I was reading out the essays to her, finishing mine at the same time. By the time we we're done, it was around 10 o'clock.

Slughorn had fallen asleep so we stacked the papers up on his desk and left. I was walking with James on my right and Mia on my left. We just chatted a bit about our families and such. I told Mia about my mum and how she was a pure blood freak... She just nodded along, saying nothing about her own family. When we reached the Gryffindor common room, the fat lady was, as expected, asleep. Mia ended up prodding her with her really cool wand before she woke up.

She asked for the password grumpily, her eyes barely open.

"Ilex verticillata", Mia quickly responded.

We entered and Mia said something about feeding an owl? She hugged James, and nodded at me, before rushing off to the girls dormitories. I looked at James questioning her goodbye.

We sat down on the sofas and he explained that when they were talking before, they had a lot of things in common, so they hit off right away. I nodded, then we chatted about Evans, pranks, Remus and his, problem...

We chatted till about 2 am, before heading towards the dormitories, which the marauders all shared. I headed over to my bed and fell on it, with my clothes still on, falling asleep straight away.

Mia POV

As soon as I left the boys I ran into my dorm and jumped on my bed, hearing multiple squeals of surprise.

I looked up and saw Marlene staring at me strangely. I laughed and stood up, heading over to Sparks cage. I stared at his magnificent blue eyes for a few seconds before grabbing his food and pouring it in the cage.

He hooted in appreciation before stuffing his beak with food. Once I had fed him, I headed over to my bed and fell face down onto the duvet, falling straight asleep.

The next day I woke up to Alice gently shaking me awake. I thanked her before standing up and stretching a bit. I looked around and saw... Lucy. She smirked at me before grabbing some water and walking past me. She *accidentally* tripped on herself and the cup filled with water came flying towards me.

It's content spilling over me before disappearing suddenly. I swore in greek. The whole dorm was staring at me in confusion.

"Wait... so Lucy threw water at you, it spilt over you, and now you're dry..."

Lily said, confusion etched on her face.

I gulped and grabbed my clothes and ran into the bathroom, ignoring the demands of answers. I quickly had a shower and threw my cloak on, heading quietly to the door. I slowly opened it, peering out. I saw all the girls crowded around Lily's bed.

I tiptoed to the door and threw it open, running for my life. I ran out of the Gryffindor common room and into the corridors. I was too busy looking behind me to notice the person rounding the corner. I smacked into them, making us fall. I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact of the fall. It never came. I opened one eye cautiously.

I blushed at the position we were in. He was dipping me to the ground, saving me from the pain of the fall. He was smirking as usual.
He leaned in towards my face making me blush. He kissed the tip of my nose before walking off. I stood in the hall, a hand on my nose, blushing bright red, thinking,

"Damn! snap out of it! You can't fall in love with Black!"

Done! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and my eyes are blurring and I keep hitting the wrong key on my ipad. Sooo......

New question..... Harry Potter or Percy Jackson?

BAIIIII!