I

(beware, this story is in the middle of some major editing, so don't be surprised if things don't make sense. I'll put at the start of each chapter if it's been edited or not. Thank you :))

Juliette leave

edited

Mia watched the Camp happily as teens ran around trying to get to their next activity, while others just lounged around laughing together. This was a place where young Demi-gods could stay safe against the monsters in the outside world that were trying to kill them simply because of their parents.

Mia's father was Zeus, the almighty King of the Gods. He'd found Mia and brought her here when she was just a baby, after her mother had died. Her mother was extremely poor, and did unspeakable things just to keep her baby alive.

Mia had always held a small bit of resentment towards her father. If he'd have saved her earlier, her mother would still be alive.

The blonde teen let out a sigh, clearing her head of those thoughts that plagued her mind. She hopped down from the rock that she was sitting on and headed off to find her cousin Percy and her best friend Annabeth. She wanted to try a new dueling technique on the famous son of Poseidon.

After a few minutes of searching, she found them sitting under an oak tree by the lake. They were holding each other and whispering in each others ear. Mia gagged, before approaching the couple.
Quietly, she walked towards them, her hands alight with static electricity. Laughing silently to herself, she lowered her hands on their shoulders.
They both screamed in shock, immediately knowing who their attacker was.

"Mia Peters. You are so dead." Muttered Annabeth, standing up. "I am actually going to kill you."

Her stormy grey eyes were glaring daggers at Mia, who's eyes proceeded to widen in fear.

"I- I'm sorry !" Mia shouted, as both Percy and Annabeth were approaching her, murder in their eyes.

Percy proceeded to grab her, and ran towards the edge of the lake. He started dangling her head over the water, laughing his head off.

"You think this is funny, Percy? Just remember I can do much worse than just shock you, I could turn your whole body into-" Mia stopped talking, as her face was getting dangerously close to the water.

"Apologize again, peasant." Percy shouted. Mia could hear Annabeth laughing behind him.

"Never!" Mia screamed. "Oh shit."

Mia's body landed in the water, before she quickly swam to the surface. Climbing out, she watched as Annabeth and Percy were howling with laughter. They were holding each other for support.

"Honestly, you two are just SO funny! You should apply to become comedians!" Mia spat at them, drying her wet hair out. Luckily for her, it wouldn't take long to dry, since she was blessed by Poseidon, her uncle.

They both chuckled a bit more, before sobering up a little.

"Anyways... Did you want something from us?" Annabeth asked, yawning. The past few months had been quite tiring.

"Uh.. Oh yeah. Would you mind dueling me? I wanted to test out a few new moves." Mia grinned innocently.

Percy scoffed, "And you want us to be your guinea pigs? No thank you."

"May I remind you that you just threw me into the lake." Mia answered, her hand adjusting a strand of hair that was on her face.

Percy grimaced, already feeling the ache in his butt. Letting out a deep sigh, he looked over to his girlfriend, who was glaring at him to accept his cousin's request.
Ruffling his hair, he nodded slowly.