XI

Mia POV

I woke up with a pounding headache. I opened my eyes, finding myself in the common room... I turned my head and almost screamed. With SIRIUS!

I can't remember anything from last night.
Sirius must have brought me back.. I thought.

He stirred next to me. I poked his cheek causing him to groan and open an eye. "Morning, Princess.."
He grumbled, smirking. I smacked his arm.
"Why are you lying next to me!" I whisper-shouted to him.

"You were the one who told me to stay!" He answered truthfully.
I groaned and stood up, getting ready for training. I headed to my room, grabbing a few drachmas to IM camp. I looked at the separate beds. Marlene and Lily were missing. I smiled knowingly and headed back downstairs. I left the common room to the room of Requirement and did the ritual, asking for a place to train.
When the double doors appeared, I pushed them open, revealing my training area.
In the left corner there were some dummies, right corner some punching bags, some weights near the front, and a little window and water dispenser for IM'ing. Ignoring the pain of my pounding head, I summoned my sword and slashed at the dummies, destroying them in the process.
I continued that for a few minutes then moved to the punching bag. I taped my hands up, and punched the life out of the sand bag. I continued until sand was leaking out from the side of the bag.
I went to the weights and positioned myself as to not hurt myself, then lifted up and down, thinking about the essay that was due tomorrow that I had not even started yet. Once I had finished, I went over to the window and water and created a mist.

"Oh Fleecy do me a sold, show me Annabeth at camp-half blood!"
Athena's child appeared on the screen, examining what looked like blueprints. I whistled, startling her. She turned around, weapon in hand until she saw me and laughed. I smiled at her. "Hey Owl girl."
She groaned.

"Hey Supergirl!" She said sarcastically.

Now it was my turn to groan. We smiled at each other and burst out laughing.
"So how's the babysitting going?" She asked between breaths. I pulled a face. "Meh... there are more and more monsters around which is a bit worrying... and the nightmares are more frequent..."

she sighed, "Matt?" I nodded grimly, "now I see him coming into the school, warning me about something... but every time I try to listen... I wake up..." Annabeth stared at me, her stunning eyes looking thoughtful, "Well we have bad news too..." my head shot up from where it was laying, "What?!" She sighed again, as if thinking whether to tell me or not. "It's Rachel..."

I gasped.

"A prophecy?! Nooo.... not again! We're only just recovering from the war against Dirt Face!"

She laughed slightly at my language. "Yes... it was a few days ago. It happened when Rachel was visiting.... only Chiron, the gods, and me know about it.. it goes like this..." she said, shuffling around her cabin before reappearing with a sheet of paper.

'Children of Zeus, Poseidon and Hades,

Mars, Hephaestus, Athena, Pluto and Hermes,

Shall head towards the country of Hecate,

To protect them from their terrible fate,

Friends will disappear,

And some dead will reappear,

Friendships will be tested,

Love will be rested,

While the strongest camper here,

Will have to face her absolute fear.'

Annabeth looked up at me nervously. My hair shielded my face.
"Who are the campers involved?" I asked her softly.

She started listing them from her hand. "Well there's you, me, Thalia, Jason, Percy, Nico, Frank, Leo, Hazel... but Hermes we're not too sure... but if you've been having dreams about Matt..."
She looked at me. I sighed, and thought about it. "Will there be another war then?" I questioned the grey eyed teen.

"Again, we're not too sure, but there have been signs of... well... Kronos coming back..."
Tears prickled my eyes. That horrible monster killed my boyfriend! I think Annabeth asked me if I was okay, but I just said I needed some time and swiped through the mist, watching the shimmering image disappear. I sat there, thinking about my late boyfriend and all the memories we had together.

I cried and cried. Until finally, I trained longer and harder. I hacked the dummies to pieces, punched the already destroyed bag so much there was a huge pile of sand. Breathing heavily I headed to the weights and when I was done, the metal was literally melting on the floor. I took deep breathes and put a pair of fresh clothes on, after having a shower. I peeked out of the large double doors, checking to see if the coast was clear.

When I saw nobody, I slipped out, walking down the hallway. From the other corner, the Marauders appeared. I ducked behind the first statue I saw, carefully watching them. They headed towards the Room of Requirement, which strangely hadn't disappeared. They opened the large door and looked inside. I heard gasps of horror at the mess, then they all piled out.

"Whatever did that is a monster!" Sirius said, a frown plastered on his face.

Ouch. That hurt. Tears threatened to pour again at the hateful comment. I kept walking up towards the tower, trying to find Lily.

As I reached the staircase leading up to the girls dorms, I looked behind me. And then I saw something. I headed over to the sofa and picked the small, familiar, red orb.
"Wait.. is this-"

oh noo...

Leo's here.