VII

Mia's POv

I stormed out of the Hall, knowing my friends were following me. I stopped in front of our class and turned to the girls.
"Black is such a jerk!" I fumed, tapping my foot on the floor.

"Don't worry sweetie, we know..." Marlene said, looking at me with sympathy.

Her eyes then brightened and she looked at something behind my back.

"Aw guys!! Look! It's a puppy!" She screamed, running over.

I turned around quickly and saw a BlOoDy Hellhound. I wonder what kind of dog they see? A retriever? A labrador? A huskey? Huskey's are so cute! The way they resemble wolves is so fascina- damn it ADHD!!!

I touched my bracelet and my gleaming sword appeared. The girls looked at me, confusion written on their faces.

"Mia... why on earth do you have a wooden chair in your hand?" Lily asked, frowning.

A chair... A freakin' chair!! Oh gods this is bad. This is very, very bad. I smiled at them.

" Well this chair... was over here... and I thought it didn't look right so I was about to move it here...." They nodded and turned back to the "puppy" who was now walking towards me slowly, growling.

"Hey girls... I'm just going to go to the toilet... Bye!"

And I bolted down the corridors, trying to find a quiet place to kill the beast. I knew the thing was following because I could hear it breathing loudly. As soon as I reached Filch's office, I turned around and looked at the hound. It was bigger than the usual hellhounds but still easy to kill

. It growled at me and launched itself at me, drool and all. I laughed and swiped my sword, watching it burst into gold dust. I brushed it away from my uniform and headed back to class, which I was officially late for. If I remembered correctly, I had potions with Slughorn. They sure do have weird names here. I headed down the dungeons to were me and the girls were before and knocked on the door, waiting to hear a "come in". As soon as he said it, I opened the door, a sheepish smile on my face.

"Ahh... Miss Peters I presume?" Said a large man with a moustache, who was I'm guessing Slughorn.

"I'm sorry sir.. it won't happen again."

He nodded. "Well I had already done the seats but I think we'll have to change it a bit to accommodate you! Now who would like to be seated with Miss Peters?"

All of the guys in the room had their hands up, and a few girls like Lily, Marlene and the others too.

"Well aren't we popular! Let's see... I'll put you with....

Mister Black!"

I internally groaned as I walked towards the smirking boy, ignoring the groans from the other boys. I sat down unwillingly and listened to Slughorn blabbering about some love potion. Sirius was talking to me.

"Miaaa... come on! Go on a date with me! It'll be fun!"

I shook my head, turning towards him. I stared into his eyes and for a second I was lost... until I shook out it. I'm am not falling for that git. No way Jose.
He looked at me and leaned forward, reaching his hand out. He brushed something of my nose, staring into my eyes.
"You had some gold dust on your nose." He whispered, smirking.
I blushed, puffing out my cheeks, to which he laughed at, and turned my head back towards the lesson.
" ..... and I want each of you to come up and tell me what you smell, which will be what you're attracted to."

I watched as one by one, people went up to smell the bubbling pink cauldron.

"Sirius Black."

He jumped up from his seat and headed to the cauldron, taking a big sniff.

"I smell... the wind... the trees... and violets..."

I sucked in my breath. My turn... I walked up clumsily, as in I tripped on air, and sniffed the potion.

"I smell....."

Muhahahhahahahaha!!! Cliffhanger!!!!