XIII

Sirius POV

I want answers right. Now.

First off, Mia, one of the kindest and sweetest girls I know, tried to attack Lucy.

Secondly, just when she was about to probably hit her, she stood up and her eyes glowed purple.

Literally.

Then after about a minute, they went back to normal and she collapsed.

Right now, i'm- we're with Mrs Pomfrey, treating the girl. Me, Moony, Prongs, Evans, Marlene, Alice and Mary were sitting around her bed, all very confused.

"What happened?" Lily voiced our thoughts, biting her lip.

"No idea..." Remus, the smart one said.

"Well if Moony doesn't know then we're all doomed!" Prongs said sarcastically, earning a light punch from Lily.

"But seriously, what happened? Even with Lucy!" I said worriedly.

Everyone shrugged, not knowing. Except for Mary, who sighed very loudly.

"When I was in the dorms earlier today, I saw Lucy and her minions. I think they were by Mia's bed, putting ink and paint over her valuable stuff. Not wanting to attract their attention I ran out.. I'm so sorry!" She explained, putting her head in her hands.

Marlene put a comforting hand on her.

"It"s ok Mary.." she whispered.

I distracted myself by looking at the blonde haired girl, who was lying in the uncomfortable white bed. Ever since the dance, my feelings have been growing stronger for her. I don't know if she feels the same...

We're in November, two months away from Christmas, when I want to take her to Hogsmeade. She's always been quite cold with me, and always distant with everyone else.

I recoiled in shock as a hand was waved in front of my face.

I looked at the boy, unamused by his antics. Prongs just smiled at me, turning back to Lily, who was blushing at his lame pickup lines. I rolled my eyes, and turned to Moony.

"So Moony, have you finished the essay for tomorrow?" I asked, hope in my eyes.

He rolled his, nodding. "Let me guess, you want to borrow it so you can copy it?"

I smirked. "You know me so well, Moony."

He reached down towards his bag, grabbing a piece of parchment, covered in neat writing. I thanked him and put it in my bag, telling myself to remember to copy it tonight.

We all chatted for awhile, until Mrs Pomfrey shooed us away, saying that we were too loud. I left the room, stealing one last glance at the mysterious girl.

Mia POV

I woke up to blinding white light. I sat up in my bed and observed my surroundings. I was with Mrs Pomfrey. What happened?

Then I remembered. Damn Typhon. But I remember we fought him not long ago. Suspicious, if you ask me. I'll have to do some research on this guy.

Then I remembered something else. The Great Hall.

Everyone saw it!

But lady Hecate must have meddled with their memories, right?

Mrs Pomfrey came out of her office, surprised to see me up. She smiled at me, asking me how I felt. I said I felt fine and she let me go after a few more questions.

I headed straight to the library, mind set on finding as much as I could about Typhon. I entered the dusty smelling room, nodding at the snappy librarian.